[THEME] [APP] WhatsApp Dark Mods

Search This thread

ekrichi

Jul 13, 2011
For those who have thanked me... I really appreciate that so much. :laugh:

I dont ever ask for money or donations for this stuff. Its not in my moral code to make profit by skinning another persons app that they have spent time developing... especially when that app is for free!!

I do this stuff because I enjoy it and want to give pleasure out into the world... still I was bought up to realise that being thanked is the way to know that ur successful in that area.

Today, there are just so many people who want and expect everything for nothing and its become commonplace to just demand, grab and run without any sense of courtesy.... Im a realist and I know the world works this way thesedays.. but I still believe in those values of thanking people for their efforts. :)

To all those who take the time and effort to say thanks... YOU are the people I consider on the ball and worth the effort app creators, themers and modders put into their development. :good:

Feel more encouraged now to continue this stuff. Thanks again to those genuine guys out there who still hold onto and display a sense of community and courtesy.:)

Just updated the mods to 2.8.4980 in the latest previous update post.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32010819&postcount=309

Cheerz and enjoy.:D

I agree with you. Increasingly less thank all the selfless work of the people. I seriously tell you that I am very grateful to be able to bring the dark ics on my phone. I came out the other day that the notice was an old version and I had to put the market, go whatsapp boredom of the stock. not abandon the development of these mods and if you tell me I can help with anything. I'd also like to put your work in the community HTCMania Castilian, so yes, always quote the original source. google greetings and blessed transalator

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Reactions: r3p34t3r

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
Could you possible do an ICS theme? I mean, something that will look right on a phone that just has the standard ICS base and no theme applied? That would be awesome

grinder777

May 15, 2012
For those who have thanked me... I really appreciate that so much. :laugh:<br />
<br />
I dont ever ask for money or donations for this stuff. Its not in my moral code to make profit by skinning another persons app that they have spent time developing... especially when that app is for free!! <br />
<br />
I do this stuff because I enjoy it and want to give pleasure out into the world... still I was bought up to realise that being thanked is the way to know that ur successful in that area. <br />
<br />
Today, there are just so many people who want and expect everything for nothing and its become commonplace to just demand, grab and run without any sense of courtesy.... Im a realist and I know the world works this way thesedays.. but I still believe in those values of thanking people for their efforts. :)<br />
<br />
To all those who take the time and effort to say thanks... <b>YOU</b> are the people I consider on the ball and worth the effort app creators, themers and modders put into their development. :good:<br />
<br />
Feel more encouraged now to continue this stuff. Thanks again to those genuine guys out there who still hold onto and display a sense of community and courtesy.:)<br />
<br />
Just updated the mods to 2.8.4980 in the latest previous update post.<br />
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32010819&postcount=309<br />
<br />
Cheerz and enjoy.:D

There is no Thx button in tapatalk?
Really like to thank you THAT much!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

cybermessiah

Jul 6, 2010
Panciao City Taipei County
already? I think whatsapp r bringing out all these releases jut to annoy cybermessiah haha

LOL. Impossible!!! nonono!! :crying:

Ahhhhh! Thank goodness... Not a Market release. :laugh:

Now u know why I only do Market releases;) Otherwise Id never leave my computer and wifey would murder me!:(

Thnx guys for all your positive comments:D

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
LOL. Impossible!!! nonono!! :crying:

Ahhhhh! Thank goodness... Not a Market release. :laugh:

Now u know why I only do Market releases;) Otherwise Id never leave my computer and wifey would murder me!:(

Thnx guys for all your positive comments:D

Or divorce ya :eek: haha only messing :D

Sent from my HTC Desire

rachitshah

Mar 17, 2012
update to Version 2.8.5224 :D
new Smileys and with this types of whatsapp more amazing :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

cybermessiah

Jul 6, 2010
Panciao City Taipei County
Re non-Market releases

update to Version 2.8.5224 :D
new Smileys and with this types of whatsapp more amazing :)

Sure mate.. when it comes out as a Market release, I will be onto it.

I refuse to theme and post every update pushed out on the whatsapp website: as its almost a daily event. I just don't have the time.:(

So please don't request non-market releases to be themed by me.;)

Currently working on a Jelly Bean version similar to the DarkICS... !;)

cheers and enjoy!:laugh:

HAXTREME

Aug 13, 2012
Mumbai
wow! Amazing work cybermessiah! Just tapping the thanks button really isnt enough. Massive thanks! :good: :good:

chris264

Apr 10, 2012
Good morning,:laugh::laugh:

Am waiting for the jelly bean version, further said so and like so many times THANK YOU for your hard work.

nice greetings

mihirr

Sep 7, 2012
Can anyone port emoji upgrade for android?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Dark Themed mods for WhatsApp (Signed) :)
    - Slightly Transparent Conversation bubbles
    - Dark themed Title bars
    - Dark Themed Attachment windows

[Looks best with Wallpaper to see transparency]

shot3.png

shot1.png

shot2b.png

shot4.png

shot5.png

Latest version [version 2.9.378] can be downloaded from here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36579760&postcount=474
    Dark ICS Theme more detailed shot here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23234687&postcount=139
    For changing icons in Whatsapp, here's a little tutorial:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30920166&postcount=297

IMPORTANT:
    Development suspended until further notice..Read more here...

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38007470&postcount=512

Enjoy:D
    2.8.9108 Update

Updated to 2.8.9108

Hope Whatsapp has resolved their sign-in account issues :eek:

Your appreciation can be shown by hitting the "Thanks" button... that's whats keeps me motivated to continue these mods.;);)

Cheers and enjoy. :laugh:
    Update 2.8.4980

Updated to latest Market version. 2.8.4771 as requested

Over 12 000 downloads with 35 thanks on the last update?? ... :eek:

To all those who take the time and effort to say thanks... YOU are the people I consider on the ball and worth the effort app creators, themers and modders put into their development.

Cheers from Cyber;)
    v2.8.5732

Updated to latest Market version 2.8.5732

You can show your appreciation by hitting the Thanks button.. Your thanks is what keeps me motivated to keep this stuff up.:laugh:

NOTE: No longer uploading the Blue theme with yellow smileys due to my limited bandwidth and horribly throttled upload speeds recently to XDA...

...if you want to change around the smileys in any version to your preference, follow the guide from the main post.;)

All signed. Cheers and enjoy!! :)
    2.8.7326 Update

Updated to latest version....
    Added a few changes here and there.

Your appreciation can be shown by hitting the thanks button..that's what keeps me motivated to keep it up. ;)

Cheers and enjoy :laugh: