[ROM][Funbook]CyanBook v0.4 -CM9 Based [05-07-2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

arundevma

Apr 23, 2012
External HDD (externally powered) works for me,

Do you get any error? it is NTFS or FAT or EXT3/EXT4 format ?

It is not getting detected.i have two partitions one hfs+ for my mac installation and another ntfs. it is detected(ntfs partition) in native rom. I checked in my friend's tab. But in my tab it is not getting detected.

karndev

It is not getting detected.i have two partitions one hfs+ for my mac installation and another ntfs. it is detected(ntfs partition) in native rom. I checked in my friend's tab. But in my tab it is not getting detected.

ok.. give me a log when the hdd is connected..
also try 'busybox lsusb' in terminal and see if the HDD is listed

harsha.pic

Jun 18, 2012
Installed CyanBook0.3

Installed CyanBook0.3 its working great for me.....and nice battery back up also.....gtalk, face unlock everything working fine......If we have have faster starup that would be great......anyways Thumbs Up for CyanBook....!

Reactions: arundevma

Nishanthk

Jan 31, 2012
Bangalore
technoterminal.com
hiiiii...i got the usb cable and installed v3...thanks very much for including CRT animation..:D..even though it is a small effect..i like it a lot...also u hav increased the transparency..its nice...and fruit ninja is also working now..thanks for that too....:D..will check and let u knw more..also wat if v can hav the reboot to recovery option in the shut down menu?..it will be good. rite?

karndev

hiiiii...i got the usb cable and installed v3...thanks very much for including CRT animation..:D..even though it is a small effect..i like it a lot...also u hav increased the transparency..its nice...and fruit ninja is also working now..thanks for that too....:D..will check and let u knw more..also wat if v can hav the reboot to recovery option in the shut down menu?..it will be good. rite?

o_O you already have extended menu.. reboot to recovery is an option, long press power button to access extended menu, press reboot, u ll get 2 options reboot, recovery :)

Nishanthk

Jan 31, 2012
Bangalore
technoterminal.com
o_O you already have extended menu.. reboot to recovery is an option, long press power button to access extended menu, press reboot, u ll get 2 options reboot, recovery :)

oops sorry...didnt notice..shd hv chkd first..my bad...and the recovery.img u gave i tried its not working..however while followin the steps.."adb push recovery.cpio /data/"...it says...recovery.cpio not found....still the same...

here is the link of sun4i-keyboard.kl

http://www.mediafire.com/?utxh47emqy24cll

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

also if i access the camera and and click on panorama...error is appearing 'cannot connect to camera' and then "unfortunately camera has stopped"..pls look into this..

Last edited:

karndev

oops sorry...didnt notice..shd hv chkd first..my bad...and the recovery.img u gave i tried its not working..however while followin the steps.."adb push recovery.cpio /data/"...it says...recovery.cpio not found....still the same...

here is the link of sun4i-keyboard.kl

http://www.mediafire.com/?utxh47emqy24cll

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

also if i access the camera and and click on panorama...error is appearing 'cannot connect to camera' and then "unfortunately camera has stopped"..pls look into this..

Yes panorama wont work .. (dunno if it ever will. lol)

harsha.pic

Jun 18, 2012
My camera is some what blurred

Installed CyanBook0.3 its working great for me.....and nice battery back up also.....gtalk, face unlock everything working fine......If we have have faster starup that would be great......anyways Thumbs Up for CyanBook....!

Hi,

If i open my camera it showing as "SCN", can u tell me how to make it normal mode.tied with facial recognition after wards i am getting thos issue.

cutedrummerboy

Oct 21, 2011
Hi karndev, can u tell me that how can i add my dongle to your rom? I am new to development.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA

karndev

Hi,

If i open my camera it showing as "SCN", can u tell me how to make it normal mode.tied with facial recognition after wards i am getting thos issue.

what exactly is the issue ? o_O

Hi karndev, can u tell me that how can i add my dongle to your rom? I am new to development.

i dont use dongle.. sooo ......
tho few users posted dat they were able to make it work by changing 3g_dongle.cfg and files in usb_modeswitch.d based on ur dongle :)

Reactions: arundevma

cutedrummerboy

Oct 21, 2011
i dont use dongle.. sooo ......
tho few users posted dat they were able to make it work by changing 3g_dongle.cfg and files in usb_modeswitch.d based on ur dongle :)

Actually i want to know that, is any device specific driver needed for each dongle or just some kind of serial-usb module is used for all the dongle with modswitch as we use in linux.

Thiyag

Jun 17, 2012
Well i personally dont use supercharger scripts , but from wat i have read, option 7 works best. :)

oh okay.. i guess keymaping is differnt for his tab, have u tried using other buttons? home, options, back and if they perform any action in cwm ?

Battery drain, i ll try to reduce :) asphalt 6.. works for me, try installing chainfire 3D. Might release v0.3 tonight..

Installed Cyanbook V0.3 today. It totally rocks... Great Job karndev...Shows a remarkable improvement in battery usage (atleast for me). was able to hold for a little under 5 hrs on normal browsing, ebook reading and games...still gameloft games are not supported. i'm planning to try installing allwinnermod and trying it...will post the results. Any other suggestions..?

initrd

Jan 28, 2010

karndev

Installed Cyanbook V0.3 today. It totally rocks... Great Job karndev...Shows a remarkable improvement in battery usage (atleast for me). was able to hold for a little under 5 hrs on normal browsing, ebook reading and games...still gameloft games are not supported. i'm planning to try installing allwinnermod and trying it...will post the results. Any other suggestions..?

they do work for me.. :) but yes.. try with allwinner mod ..

If i open my camera i am seeing red spots before it was smooth.
Is there is any setting to get normal as before

No issues with cam here. try to reflash n check..

I think your gapps zip is missing some more components. I flashed the default gapps zip file. Calendar sync and Gallery photo sync now work fine...

Yes.. they r.. lol. sorry. my bad.. have removed em cuz some ppol wanted minimalistic gapps :)

Reactions: Thiyag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts