[ROM][4.1.1] AOKP Jellybean [ALPHA 2][8/05/12]

Search This thread

armyveterangunner29

Jan 1, 2012
Chicago, IL
Besides Clint , you know how I roll. You showed me how to do half of the stuff and R4INS the other and help from everybody else....NRM5110(illnevertell), and whats his name....sorry haven't been in the huddle a lot lately can't remember
Let's not forget boobah

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda premium

boobah204

Apr 3, 2012
Atlanta
Besides Clint , you know how I roll. You showed me how to do half of the stuff and R4INS the other and help from everybody else....NRM5110(illnevertell), and whats his name....sorry haven't been in the huddle a lot lately can't remember
Let's not forget boobah

Yeah gunner but you were the one that taught me how to do stuff

sent from my part of the problem

Reactions: gmillz

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
Let's not forget boobah

Who's Clint? :cool:

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

affperf

Oct 25, 2009
aokp Jellybean Alpha2 08/05/12 build

First of all THANK ALL for your hard work in all builds. I recently flashed rom to a Skyrocket and love it. Every once in a while it goes into boot load of the AOKP animation. The only way to get out of it, is to power down and reboot. Is there any fix? Thank you all for the hard work and any help.

smully1

Dec 29, 2010
Fayetteville, AR
First of all THANK ALL for your hard work in all builds. I recently flashed rom to a Skyrocket and love it. Every once in a while it goes into boot load of the AOKP animation. The only way to get out of it, is to power down and reboot. Is there any fix? Thank you all for the hard work and any help.

Move to the R4ins build. It is newer and still supported. This build is not being worked on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts