iTask Animated 0.92.5 29.feb -RELEASED!!

Search This thread

Djay64

Oct 14, 2007
For all of those who aren't getting the right advice or help........ extract the zip file into the 'MY DEVICE'...... open the folder and inside is the itask swf...... click open and there you go...... many applications don't work, or you'll probs have to assign things yourself.............

Hope this was helpful to all the newbies...... as i've been there before myself. :cool:

Borg1982

Sep 16, 2008
MI
How do you allow itask to stay loaded after hitting the red button? After a phone call just now I hit the red button and the boring desktop appeared, yet, I'd rather see itask.

Thanks.

calculon

Aug 10, 2006
LG G7 ThinQ
LG G8X ThinQ

apple93390

Jan 28, 2009
How could I launch iTask.swf ?
I have flash light installed but it ask for a program to open it when i click on iTask.swf

GreenOmnia

Apr 19, 2009
?

Sorry for asking dumb questions - but can someone tell me, what iTask actually is? I don't have the time to read all the 112 sites of posts, so if anyone could tell it right straight, it would be really nice :)
Thanks.
(I've watched the video - it seems really cool :D)

Jan 29, 2009
Release 0.92.5 of iTask:
-------------------------------------------
Please don't get upset if I change something on each release, or that it is hard to modify. I know all this, and it is in everyones interest to make iTask work smoothly in every way, before making a good settingsprogram. If not, the settingsprogram would need changes every time I modified something in iTask, and that would slow down the whole development progress.

This is a development-in- progress app. This means you can use the beta, before the final release, and I get some feedback on bugs. Thankfully some in the community has taken a keen interest in sharing feedback, and therefor iTask Betas are still coming pretty often.

I know it's hard for some people to edit the input.txt and I hope someone with programming knowledge will be up for the task of creating a settingsprogram for iTask when I come to 1.0. I do not know much programming, only Flash.

Thanks, Rhov23
-------------------------------------------
Place folder at "root of your device"
Image of where the root is, and where to place folder:
ROOT

VIDEO OF ITASK 0.91

-You need to install Flash lite 2.1 player
-Itask.zip is the old version. itask_0_92.zip is the next and itask_0_92_5.zip is the newest.
-WHEN YOU OPEN iTask for the first time, or after a soft reset, or if unread sms or contactlist is not working, run SERVER.EXE.
Server.exe runs invicible in the background.

OPEN WITH ITASK.SWF

A GOOD TIP FOR EDITING: If you have a copy of the itask-folder on your computer, you can use flash player in Windows to play it there as well, for quick reference when you add images or text. Instead of dpad button, press enter

Newest 0.92.5
-Added many variables to input.txt so non-english can modify more.
-Added some variables to new background images, so you can for example change the background of the Minical or contacts
-Made contactapp a bit prettier, and you can now click on phone to make a call, or email to email a contact (if you have email for that contact).
-Teleprovider name
-Name of wifirouter
-Name of bluetooth connection
- Username
-Small fixes

Done 0.92:

-Unread sms
-Unanswered calls
-Unread email
-Buttons can now be gif/jpg/swf/png(with transparency)
-20 more app buttons ( open apps, slide to right)
-Slide to unlock has been changed to be a execute link instead, so now you can use a better screenlocker
-Changeable background for news and settings.
-You can use gif/jpg/png/swf for background-image as well
-Write has been moved to iProgs, so now mainbutton1 is open for external app.
-Rubik's cube game
-Soccer tricks game
-Sokoban game.
-Tetris look upgraded.
-Contacts app Alpha version.
-Many small fixes
-Volume and network or other system info not fixed yet.

Done 0.91:

-Rewritten from flash 7 to Flash lite (Painstaking!)

-New news reader (looks the same, but all new because of flash lite limitations on the old one.) It's faster, you can add as many feeds as you want. Use right/left hardbutton to change feeds. Also added browser link for reading the whole article.

-New calendar (because the old one didn't work in flash lite)
-Rewrote parts of weather. (because the old one didn't work in flash lite)
-New drawing app. Much smoother, more functions.
-New timer. (because the old one didn't work in flash lite)
-New snake game
-New bubblebreaker game
-New solitaire! (this took an awful long time to make)
-Added 4 search functions to write
-Added urls.txt: rss feeds addresses should be put here
-New loadani.exe: Screenshot app. Takes screenshots of all your apps and saves them as the appropriate loadani. Start the exe and see what I mean.
-Many small fixes

To do (in the near future)
- Your ideas (not to complex, please)

MODIFYING:

-Input.txt is where you do all text/execute modification.
All buttonimages are adressed in this file by numbers from 1-X, from the top left to the bottom right. Same with text, executelinks etc.

-Buttons should be 40x40 pixels.
Background images: 240x320 pixels.

-All jpg files MUST be NON-PROGRESSIVE. Keep the file sizes low.

Hope you like it!

This is a developing in progress app. I need feedback!
Please DONATE what you think this app is worth for you, if you like it of course :)

how do you install this program?

Wave.

Jul 8, 2009
Dude where can i download Flash Player, once i go to the Adobe website i only get transmitted to pages how good Flash player is :S.

I want to know where i can download Flash Player 3.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The biggest difference I see between this application and Grumps iPhone-ish app is that someone wrote an application for Grumps application that makes configuration a snap.

If you could do that for yours, it would be the icing!

I was kinda hoping that someone like you would help me on that :eek:

Thanks for your comment :)