I suggest everyone tries this app!

Search This thread

Anthony825

Jul 31, 2013
I'm all about customizing my phone with random little apps. This one I found last night is called "Hello", and it is a very simple yet extremely elegant sms app. Everything is sorted in to tabs, and the coolest feature I've found so far is when you click on a picture that was sent to you through texts, it pulls up all the other pictures in that particular thread so you can quickly save them all instead of doing it one by one.

Just thought I would let you guys in on this little gem I found! Hope you guys give it shot!

TCPDump

May 26, 2014
Central US
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the heads up, that is a nice app!

I'm all about customizing my phone with random little apps. This one I found last night is called "Hello", and it is a very simple yet extremely elegant sms app. Everything is sorted in to tabs, and the coolest feature I've found so far is when you click on a picture that was sent to you through texts, it pulls up all the other pictures in that particular thread so you can quickly save them all instead of doing it one by one.

Just thought I would let you guys in on this little gem I found! Hope you guys give it shot!

gongmonk

Jul 30, 2013
Houston
I'd used it if I can scale down up or front. Everything just seems too big.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

FPDafish

Jul 8, 2013
I was using Hangouts before, but this looks cleaner. I'm gonna try it for a while. Thanks for the heads up.

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
Hello is really nice but on every device i have it seems to stutter eveytime i open it. If you turn on the beta access , you can send these little gifs cut out in a speech bubble. Pretty cool haha. I got all my android friends use it now, i just wish it would launch faster

Anthony825

Jul 31, 2013
I think the biggest thing I like about this app is the fact that you can't bog it down with themes. Just personal preference though lol.

la2o

Mar 27, 2014
Thank you for telling us about the app :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

xgman

Sep 17, 2013
I didn't like this Hello app at all. I don't mind the Verizon messaging app really.

s.whiplash

Dec 7, 2007
I like Hello, but it would send pictures as links to recipients instead of the actual pictures. I found that several people wouldn't open them. I is probably better to send them as links that people can click on and then view them, because they would come out in higher quality. But if people don't click on them, it defeats the purpose. I also didn't like how it put an advertisement for their app on each picture it sent links for.

318sugarhill

Aug 31, 2010
my message+ app got sent to the freezer for conspiracy to slow my phone with all my other big red apps. They are now serving a 2year+ sentence with a $360 fine if they return earlier.

Haha. I don't keep message + on the phone...but will install it and backup when swapping Roms on my S4. It is handy to work across devices.....but Hangouts is my go to messenger since my ios contacts are slowly converting to it from apples proprietary junk. Switched to hangouts when they added custom ringtones.

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Free mobile app

gotroot801

Jun 9, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

allan1313

Jan 12, 2011
I am getting tired of go sms, but I need sms pop ups. What is a good alternative?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts