[ROM][KANG][16.07.2012] CyanogenMod 9 Milestone XT720 RC

Search This thread

SayAliFlyeer

Feb 4, 2012

SayAliFlyeer

Feb 4, 2012
Mine didnt Boot..stuck at boot still ..and im using the normal motorola milestone xt720 with the normal stock....:confused:

telnet777

Feb 17, 2012
I‘ve an examination to prepare. I guess lwxddlq will test the new build asap. I use FM radio very often, so I wish the new build can fix it.

I've meet with many errors when making my build. And I've no experience to sovle these problems. It don't seem that there is some libs absent. I follow the instructions of google site and some XDA thread. But errors still come. I've download gingerbread from google and failed to make a build.

I'm now interested with program an apk which can do some professional tests about GSM/CDMA/WCDMA networks above android 2.1 platform and higher version. I've made an apk can get some cellphone info such as signal strength and cell phone number, etc.

I want to get more info about system information and layer 3 signalling. I think google api can't provide these info.
So I maybe need to go deep to libril layer which is coded with C/C++ instead of java.
I don't know whether I can get this info by making RIL libs myself.
If anyone are familiar with this topic, please discuss with me about it. Thanks a lot!

Edit:

hi,fjfalcon and Mioze7Ae,

Could anyone of you make a dpkg.log (dpkg -l >dpkg.log) for me so that I can compare with mine.
I'll try more after checking the dpkg.log.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
Wow Awesome update fjfalcon! Took a little while to boot but after it did all my apps were already installed with market and all! So far so good, good buddy! Thanks for sharing very much appreciated. I used the latest ICS Gapps found here

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Just a few observations, I don't know why but I sometimes have a problem with homekey not working when flashing a ROM. I have had this issue with about 3-4 ROM's lately, not sure what causes it but can usually fix it with a reflash, homekey isn't working now but still need to reflash to see if it fixes.

Not sure if this is ready for Mod-sbf but rotation sensor worked for the first few minutes then got stuck.

Tried camera and it froze for a bit til I closed it then tried again and took a good pic, rotation sensor for the pic was backwards. It is probably a known issue since it may not be updated to work with mod-sbf but at least it booted with all my apps! lol. Rotation sensor seems to be working most of the time, I don't know much about this. Anyway just my quick report! Lookin good! Can't believe how close we are!

***Sometimes rebooting after booting up for the first time helps with some bugs, I suggest trying it but I forgot to.

***Reflashing didn't fix the homekey

***Oh and Play Store isn't opening.

***Search key isn't working

Maybe I need to try a different Gapps...

No, gmail isn't working either, they open then close.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Links:
    build time: 16:55 16.07.2012
    Google apps

Description:
    This is build of cyanogenmod 9(ics) for milestone xt720.

What works and have been tested:
    Install
    Touchscreen.
    Phone
    Gallery
    SMS
    Gps
    Camera
    CamCorder
    HWA
    How to install:

There is no specific instructions, like any other mod.
    Root->Openrecovery->Install update-> 3 wipes -> install gapps.

Other Phones bootfix:
    lwxddlqkillapp's motoroi bootfix
    telnet777's xt711 bootfix

Biggest thanks go to Quarx, if not him - i won't do this.
    Also i wish to say big thanks to
    #milestone-modding@freenode
    #cyanogenmod-dev@freenode
    #motomagic@freenode
    People from this channels really very good devs. Thank you.
    Of cource thanks to CyanogenMod Developers team.
    Thanks to CyanogenDefy team(Epsylon3, maniac103, Quarx2k)
    Thanks to nadlabak.
    Thanks to our porting guys: j.y.daddy, lwxddg.
    Thanks to xvilka, Skrilax_CZ.
    Thanks to CyanogenModXT720 team: Mioze7ae, peshovec.
    Thanks to droid-developers.
    Thanks to telnet777 and lwxddlqkillapp
    And mchlbenner, thanks to you too ;)

Good luck
    ~_~ i'am also here.. and i wish to make new build.. )
    fjfalcon created branch jellybean at CyanogenModXT720/android_device_motorola_sholest just now
    :-[
    Ahhh I am really missing the development here, I used to really love trying out all the new progress we used to have every day and all the things going on and now it is all gone :-( Did we lose Mz for good now too? Its very sad but it was destined. I wonder how much I can sell my XT for now?

I'm still here. I'm slowly working on a cleaned up/unified CM7 build, but I'm a little short on spare time at the moment. I've also been trying to get to the bottom of the light sensor problem when running xt720mod.sbf, but nothing to report yet--I seem to obsess over unsexy things that take forever to solve. ;)

Oh, cool! XT720 forums show up on user cp again :)
    More log:
    got ics running )
    Well... at least i see bootanimation )
    Code:
     E/HAL     ( 3240): Cannot load library: link_image[1965]:  3240 could not load needed library 'libaudio.so' for 'audio.primary.omap3.so' (reloc_library[1314]:  3240 cannot locate '_ZN7android14AudioParameter11keyFMLaunchE'...
    So, now i'm going from work to home.