Rom install problem

Search This thread

boot487

May 20, 2014
Hi,

I am trying to install the viperone m8 rom onto Sprint Htc One M8. I have rooted, TWRP and S-off. When I try to flash the rom, the touch screen stops working and I have to use the hardware keys, blindly hoping to hit the quit installation button. Every video I watch, the touch screen works perfectly. What am I doing wrong??? :(

Running 4.4
TWRP 2.7.0.2

Thanks in advance!

lampel

Aug 28, 2007
Connecticut
Hi,

I am trying to install the viperone m8 rom onto Sprint Htc One M8. I have rooted, TWRP and S-off. When I try to flash the rom, the touch screen stops working and I have to use the hardware keys, blindly hoping to hit the quit installation button. Every video I watch, the touch screen works perfectly. What am I doing wrong??? :(

Running 4.4
TWRP 2.7.0.2

Thanks in advance!

Using Sprint... :) I believe it's an issue with aroma and the Sprint version of TWRP. You're not the only one...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
There was something about this on a different twrp port on the portal I think. Moto E maybe? Either way their fix was to just hit lock twrp then unlock it. Power button locks it as far as I know. If that don't work maybe a hardware key designed recovery will suit you better until this is fixed.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk