[Q] my htc max crashed after kernel :(

Search This thread

lost1989

Mar 12, 2014
hi everyone ...

i've open my boot loader with htcdv and rooted my h&c max but didn't install kernel or make s-off

i did it to just change the font and it worked but fingerprint didn't work so i have to lock my BL again so when i try this:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2540004

i did it correctly but when i wrote : adb reboot bootloader

unlocked banner still appears .. so i try to run rumrunner so i doesn't work as well say try another rom or install kernel so i installed sprint kernel
:(
after that IMEI disappeared :(
and it keep rebooting :( :(

try to flash it on recovery same problem keeps rebooting

my max international I'm not using sprint or verzion

plz plzzzzzz help :crying: :crying:

lost1989

Mar 12, 2014
hey again ...

i falshed twrp 2.6.3.0-t6ul
(( fastboot flash recovery

and it worked but unfortunately still NO IMEI

:( :(

lost1989

Mar 12, 2014
Just return it to stock and take it to your local phone store.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thx for ur reply

boot.img and recovery.img from other h&c max 4.3

won't solve the problem !! if YES how to get 'em looked everywhere couldn't find them

if no :( and theres no way to solve this problem how do i do stock rom and lock BL and remove tampered sign to take it back to warranty

THX everyone ...

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
thx for ur reply

boot.img and recovery.img from other h&c max 4.3

won't solve the problem !! if YES how to get 'em looked everywhere couldn't find them

if no :( and theres no way to solve this problem how do i do stock rom and lock BL and remove tampered sign to take it back to warranty

THX everyone ...

only way to remove tampered message is to s-off. using rumrunner or firewater.(firewater a must if your hboot is 2.47.0000)
i did it and it removed the banner straight away. relocked and fingerprint scanner worked.

theres a CWM backup of my international stock 1.54.401 rom on my dropbox, download, uncompress to your sdcard, install CWM and restore from my backup.

dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/s/pj9mds5lalg84lu/clockworkmodbackup.rar

this will take you back to international stock

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts