danimlk

Aug 2, 2012
Islamabad
Not compatible on Galaxy Ace

Play store says its not compatible with Galaxy Ace. Why? :/
Ace is also ARMv6 as far as I know.

dragonnn

Oct 16, 2011
danimlk because Ace have only 280MB RAM, you can test it by downloading it from the nightly channel.

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Lol wondering why so many people from many devices, I am on news:) a bit late:D but somehow google reader ignored the news on the rss:mad:

Sent from my LG-P500

MikePysh

Oct 9, 2012
Kelowna
Working partially

I am on CM7 lg P500 and Firefox works except when I click on video links the browser address bar area just flashes and then nothing. And it isn't that fast for other sites. It's like it is blocking a popup or something. My work around is long press one of the links that says for mobile and then choose to play with mxplayer. I dunno if there is a way to play it in the browser like the stock or opera:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YLZa8.png

The picture above made my day... I am actually posting a market link to FIREFOX!!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox_beta&hl=en

This is the most desktop you can have on your phone! ADD-ONS!! And all data synced:D

It is a bit slow, but it is so god damn smooth!(GB, on GingerDX)
    It doesnt start on Ginger Snap and i have treid the nightlies from the website too

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Must be problem with you or your ROM, check if it works for others with GS;)

Sent from my LG-P500
    It is slower than the Dolphin Browser..... :(

Sorry for my bad English.
    Sent from my LG-P500

Dude, dolphin is stock browser with extra features ;)
    New update today :)

New update today :)

Not good at making changelogs lol

Sent from my LG-P500