[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

KevinGee

Feb 3, 2012
Los Angeles
I did a full wipe and clean install, but I dont have a Dialer app. Its not a big problem because i just downloaded the Dialer One app. I checked the /system/app folder and the phone.apk is there but it just doesnt appear in the app drawer.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v21.0.0 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/13/13)

I did a full wipe and clean install, but I dont have a Dialer app. Its not a big problem because i just downloaded the Dialer One app. I checked the /system/app folder and the phone.apk is there but it just doesnt appear in the app drawer.

Hmmm.. That is very odd. Does anyone else experience this issue?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

KevinGee

Feb 3, 2012
Los Angeles
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v21.0.0 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/13/13)

Impressive battery life if you ask me

Sent from my phone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363581938101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363581938101.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 241
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363581947946.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363581947946.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 231

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Some good news for you guys...

We (the pacman team) have been discussing many things as pacman gains more and more popularity among users. There might be official nightlies rolling out in the near future, plus an official website is in the works. That's all I will say for now, but I can tell you that good things are coming. :)

roflonmywaffle

Jul 11, 2012
Atlanta
Has anyone had an issue with music stuttering? I've had this problem with the last two builds where my music sometimes start stuttering when I get notifications or do any kind of activity on the phone. At first I thought it was just Grooveshark, but it's the music player as well.

Merknsissys

Oct 25, 2012
Boynton Beach
Has anyone had an issue with music stuttering? I've had this problem with the last two builds where my music sometimes start stuttering when I get notifications or do any kind of activity on the phone. At first I thought it was just Grooveshark, but it's the music player as well.

I had quite a bit of music clipping/studdering issues with previous builds and using Play Music, Mx player, and Noozy although this build is better I do occasionally get the clipping as well when navigating quickly through the UI and using the soft keys quickly. I've also been experiencing crazy battery drain were talking like 18.5%/hr says BBS, I am using the newest KT kernel with no overclocking or undervolting, and hardly using the device when this drain occurs. Going to do a fresh wipe and format of all cards again today but will make a bug report and submit it before doing so, Klin thanks for the awesome string of continuous development hope I can get through this speed bump and get back to daily driving this thing.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

I had quite a bit of music clipping/studdering issues with previous builds and using Play Music, Mx player, and Noozy although this build is better I do occasionally get the clipping as well when navigating quickly through the UI and using the soft keys quickly. I've also been experiencing crazy battery drain were talking like 18.5%/hr says BBS, I am using the newest KT kernel with no overclocking or undervolting, and hardly using the device when this drain occurs. Going to do a fresh wipe and format of all cards again today but will make a bug report and submit it before doing so, Klin thanks for the awesome string of continuous development hope I can get through this speed bump and get back to daily driving this thing.

This seems to have been fixed in the latest CM nightly... it should be fixed in the next build as well.

goldsmitht

Mar 5, 2011
Baltimore

Hmmm.. That is very odd. Does anyone else experience this issue?

This has been noted on a number of ROMs, most when one of the inverted GAPPS was used (and i apologize for not remembering which one). if yo have used an inverted gapps, try installing using normal gapps, and try that.

:cyclops:

cybertec69

Dec 8, 2012
Staten Island
Just loaded the ROM a few days ago, very nice, and love that it got rid of the TouchWiz bloat that laged the phone, now I have a few questions, how do I remove the Navigation Bar at the bottom when the keyboard is up and I am typing, second is there some sort of car mode function so emails and messages get spoken out while I am driving, and third, is it me or have the radios weakened signals, for some reason my speed tests are lower than they where before using this ROM, and has anyone else had this issue when on 4G it sometimes drops to 3G for no apparent reason, and the only way to get it back to 4G is to reboot the phone, putting it in airplane mode and then off airplane mode does not solve the issue, thanks again.

Last edited:

jonnyboiii

Sep 19, 2012

Originally Posted by roflonmywaffle<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Originally Posted by Merknsissys<br />
<br />
<br />
This seems to have been fixed in the latest CM nightly... it should be fixed in the next build as well.<br />
<br />

Good, the skipping was getting so bad in Pandora I had to stop listening. :banghead:

Also, I'm getting random freezes that require a battery pull two happened yesterday one I was in a call and one I was listening to music. Both times audio continued to play but the screen was frozen and inoperable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dannysk89

Merknsissys

Oct 25, 2012
Boynton Beach
Good, the skipping was getting so bad in Pandora I had to stop listening. :banghead:

Also, I'm getting random freezes that require a battery pull two happened yesterday one I was in a call and one I was listening to music. Both times audio continued to play but the screen was frozen and inoperable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yea I can affirm this as well had a single freeze since install during a call and it acted just as described above. Can't wait for the new build and jonnyboiii if you put Pandora on and lock the screen and dont navigate the device its bearable. :(

nemofbaby2010

Aug 15, 2011
Detroit, Michigan

I had to switch to spotify instead of using Pandora less issues

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Jklaz

Oct 31, 2012
cm10.1 ramped up the mms size in the 3/17/13 build. Will the next PAC have fixed compression issues :fingers-crossed:?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator