Speck CandyShell Case on clearance at Target for $10.48 - YMMV

Search This thread

johninor

Jan 22, 2012
I found the Speck CandyShell case for the Moto X on clearance for $10.48. Both the black and white colors were on clearance.

YMMV on pricing at individual Target stores, but the regular price on this was $34.99. Target clearance prices follow a regular markdown schedule and electronics are normally marked down on Mondays, so if you see it for a higher price, check back the following Monday to see if the price drops. I think the markdown schedule for electronics is 30% off, then 50% off, then 70% off. I don't know if cases would ever get any lower than 70% off, but $10.48 seems like a pretty good price to me.

blindfusion

Sep 18, 2010
Picked up one at my Target too!

Actually had to go to two stores and I had given up and was wandering around when I found it in the clearance endcap with the iPod cases!

larry62

Sep 1, 2012
Picked up one at my Target too!

Actually had to go to two stores and I had given up and was wandering around when I found it in the clearance endcap with the iPod cases!

Not sure I've recently seen any case or accessory at our local Targets which isn't for an iDevice.

FWIW - tried a Candy Shell at ATT store and returned it. Too slippery for me and it was so tight removing it partially unlatched the back of my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found the Speck CandyShell case for the Moto X on clearance for $10.48. Both the black and white colors were on clearance.

YMMV on pricing at individual Target stores, but the regular price on this was $34.99. Target clearance prices follow a regular markdown schedule and electronics are normally marked down on Mondays, so if you see it for a higher price, check back the following Monday to see if the price drops. I think the markdown schedule for electronics is 30% off, then 50% off, then 70% off. I don't know if cases would ever get any lower than 70% off, but $10.48 seems like a pretty good price to me.