[APP] [2.2+] GDriveSync - Sync folders from phone to Google Drive

Search This thread

alter0001

Jan 31, 2011
GDriveSync - Uploads photos, videos and everything automatically from your phone to Google Drive (GDrive) whenever you're online. Easy to set up and for daily use.

Features:
* Manual and automatic sync
* Wifi only option
* multiple folders supported
* As simple to use as possible

Instructions:
1. Select google account with Google Drive for the first time lanuch
2. Configure uploading folders as many as you want.
3. Configure upload preference.
4. Enable "Auto Sync" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual

Long click folder to view more options

Screenshots:
1_main.jpg

2_addfolder.jpg

3_settings.jpg

Download at Google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yottajoy.gdrive

Delosari

Feb 17, 2009
Bought it!

Hey thank you very much for this great app. We really need a Dropsync for google drive.

However, I just noticed it is only one way sync... Will you update it in the future to 2-way sync?

App data sync is not important for me, but having automatic syncing folders with my books and docs is a really life saver

good job!

Markus700

Sep 11, 2011
Looks very good. But missing some important features like

- previous mentioned 2-way sync
- AES local offline encryption

Encryption is a must have feature for me.

Would be great if you can implement these feature requests.

sparex

Feb 16, 2013
The important thing I miss in the official app and yours is to search inside the document. Its a big deal for me and I dont know how to solve it.

VerticalCobra

Feb 22, 2011
Nice idea and much needed :good:

It would be nice if external sdcard folders were supported for syncing. Also, support for syncing at particular times/dates would be great:eek:

zoso28

Feb 17, 2008
East Coast

It would be nice if external sdcard folders were supported for syncing. Also, support for syncing at particular times/dates would be great:eek:

+1 for the external sdcard.. I've been looking for an app just like this but unfortunately can't use it without ext support. Awesome idea though I'll certainly be checking back!

Sent from my Note 2

Va1ha1a

Aug 22, 2011

+1 for the external sdcard.. I've been looking for an app just like this but unfortunately can't use it without ext support. Awesome idea though I'll certainly be checking back!

Sent from my Note 2
+2. External sd card is something I would love to have, I'd probably buy the donate version for that.

AccipioXXX

Feb 25, 2013
Geneva
Thank you for this app, we really need this but as said before, 2 ways please and extsd support.

I found a bug, trying to create a new folder directly from the app, i get a notification that is done but the folder doens't appear on the list.

NoSubstitute

Oct 29, 2008
Malmö
Here's another vote for 2-way sync and extsd support!

I'd love to stop using DropSync and instead rely on syncing with my GDrive.

offsprung

Jan 11, 2014
Keep trying these, thought this was the one, worked ok on my rooted droid, even with the 2 limit. But as others have said most storage is done on ext sdcard and without access to the mount /mnt/sdcard one has with root, no way to access a phones main datastore. What a shame. They probably should note ROOT REQUIRED!

And after almost a year? DEAD APP or what?
5 minutes to edit? Guess I should try another forum?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GDriveSync - Uploads photos, videos and everything automatically from your phone to Google Drive (GDrive) whenever you're online. Easy to set up and for daily use.

Features:
    * Manual and automatic sync
    * Wifi only option
    * multiple folders supported
    * As simple to use as possible

Instructions:
    1. Select google account with Google Drive for the first time lanuch
    2. Configure uploading folders as many as you want.
    3. Configure upload preference.
    4. Enable "Auto Sync" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual

Long click folder to view more options

Screenshots:
    1_main.jpg

2_addfolder.jpg

3_settings.jpg

Download at Google play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yottajoy.gdrive