Chichitech vs. Anker

Search This thread

du1sbo

Apr 2, 2010
Oh my bad, I was in the sensation forum, I realized now that he is aking about the Evo. But like the post above the battery should work either way.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

sakuul

Sep 17, 2009
I just picked up the anker 1900 and hooked it up to my smart charger. After being completely discharged to 2.99 vdc I only took 1530 mA of charge at 0.2 Amp of current. Will post in a few days what I get after a 0.1 A discharge and charge cycle.( should take about 15 and a half hours to discharge)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

XXnut

Jul 19, 2011
Where can you get these? tried search but cannot find any for sale on internet (UK)

Hi all.

I bought 2 plus charger via Ebay last week.

Search for "HTC Sensation T-mobile 2x1900mAh" ;)

Shipping time from the states was 7 days after purchase....

Have not tested yet but they weigh 3 grams more than the standard HTC...

Testing the Anker 1930mah now....

Will test the Chichitec next week ;)

DrBrick

Jan 18, 2009
"off10" is a voucher that will get you 10% off your HTCexpress order. I just bought the EVO3D battery and it worked.

Yori-

Aug 13, 2009
does the chichitec evo3d battery clearly state 1930mah on the back? someone pointed out the in pictures the evo3d + sensation actually has the same 1900mah rating. Not sure if the 30 matters

draygore

Jul 19, 2011
I ordered 2 anker 1900's with charger for both the wife and mine sensations. With background data off most of the day I average 26hrs. With background on all the time, the wife is averaging 21 hrs. We both use the phone for at least 3 hrs a day talking, games, internet ect.

With shipping $28 and change, I ordered from here www amazon com/Anker-1900mAh-Battery-Sensation-Universal/dp/B005B3RFTU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1311102607&sr=8-2[/url] (You need to fill in the 2 dots)

The charger is cool, you can slide one battery into the side, and usb cable to the phone out of the jack on the bottom.

I don't think you could go wrong with either battery here. As we all know the stock one is just way to under powered. It should be mentioned to get a battery monitor app to go along with your battery upgrade. The sensation is set for 1580mAh. I'm using the free "Battery Monitor Widget", which allows you to set the mAh's to the size battery you go with for proper calculations.

Last edited:

owlmatt

Apr 30, 2008
Just crossed 25 hours on my ChiChitec with 20% left, but that also includes rooted, removed bloatware and Sense rosie, widgets, but not apps and
running launcher pro.

Most I ever got with stock is 15 to compare.

Now passing 29 hours, but about to die. Work email and gmail.

Last edited:

aNYthing24

May 25, 2011
NYC
I can recommend the Chichitech battery. I have 42% left with the screen being on for 3 hours and 20 minutes.

vvilliamm

Jun 15, 2011
first charge.. i just burned through 7 hrs of video at full brightness and full speaker volume + wifi + bluetooth+gps on and it finally died. Trying discharge it a couple of times before i could randomly charge it =]... and its giving me a hard time compared to my oem battery which would die after 2-3 hrs of full brightness video on headphones with no blute tooth + gps + wifi

chichitech

cjm1979

Apr 9, 2009
Batley
Where can you get it for this price? UK as you mention £

Very big difference.... interesting :cool:

Its (anker) in stock now on Amazon uk for £7.99 with free postage. I've got 2 but only use one most of the time as it lasts so much longer than the stock one.

Sent From My HTC Sensation using Xda premium App

rusteh

Dec 9, 2009
My MoMax X-Level just arrived, be right back with more info.

Attachments

• DSC00081.jpg
    DSC00081.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 332

crisisinthecity

Nov 8, 2009
Cincinnati
www.ripplejunction.com
I ordered 2 anker 1900's with charger for both the wife and mine sensations. With background data off most of the day I average 26hrs. With background on all the time, the wife is averaging 21 hrs. We both use the phone for at least 3 hrs a day talking, games, internet ect.

With shipping $28 and change, I ordered from here www amazon com/Anker-1900mAh-Battery-Sensation-Universal/dp/B005B3RFTU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1311102607&sr=8-2[/url] (You need to fill in the 2 dots)

The charger is cool, you can slide one battery into the side, and usb cable to the phone out of the jack on the bottom.

I don't think you could go wrong with either battery here. As we all know the stock one is just way to under powered. It should be mentioned to get a battery monitor app to go along with your battery upgrade. The sensation is set for 1580mAh. I'm using the free "Battery Monitor Widget", which allows you to set the mAh's to the size battery you go with for proper calculations.

I'm not using any type of battery monitor and my anker and chichitec last me forever. Stock battery sucked for me. Are you sure you need it? I did a few cycles of fully charged battery, turn phone on and then a complete drain off the charger on both batteries. I can be using either extra battery fully charged, turn the phone on in the morning and still have 35-45% left before I go to bed around midnight. I use an external battery charger and just change the batteries out.

Either chichitec or anker are lasting 25 to 27 hours for me consistantly. No battery monitor software. This is with moderate everyday use for me.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

sakuul

Sep 17, 2009
Well my final test results are in. the anker 1900 held 1768 mAh of power.

That result was gained after a complete discharge to 3 volts and then trickle charged at 0.1 A .

62e086b4-e6f2-caf9.jpg

62e086b4-e72f-b0fb.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tested the EVO 3D stock battery, the results were very surprising. 1513mAh off the stock 1730 Evo 3d batttery.

So the anker is a much better choice than the htc 3vo batttery

d03625d0-d3c2-9343.jpg

62e086b4-d3e4-ba91.jpg

Well my final test results are in. the anker 1900 held 1768 mAh of power.

That result was gained after a complete discharge to 3 volts and then trickle charged at 0.1 A .

62e086b4-e6f2-caf9.jpg

62e086b4-e72f-b0fb.jpg

after cycling (charging and discharging) the batteries 15 times the capacity rose to 2008 mAh on the anker 1900 mAh .

However the htc only rose to 1683.

Still don't have a chichitec 1900 to test but when I do I will post the results

62e086b4-1957-c8c7.jpg

62e086b4-1969-beee.jpg

Hey guys I've got both batteries and so far the chichi tech has been giving me significantly more life then the Anker. Both batteries have been treated the same way, popped in, fully charged without the phone off, then used till the phone died and charged back up to full (2x) so far I notice that my chichitech is giving me about 3 hours more than the Anker. Is anyone else getting these findings?

Typical daily use: total of an 1-2 hours game (gun bros, cut the ropes) a ridic amount of texting, light web browsing, and heavy email use.
    This thread can tip sales in favor of one brand :p
    pinch of salt!