[ROM][BETA 3][NIGHTLY] OMGB/OMFGB rom-compiled from source for LG optimus me p350

Search This thread

mardex80

Jan 2, 2012
OMGB Nightly 4 OC 806mhz.

1335298266772.jpg

1335298324397.jpg

The app phone crash when i install other launcher and the autorotate dont work but the screen tell us all. Incredible performace! I use without autorotate and default launcher haha.

morox

Sep 10, 2010
Madrid
hum, i am using Nightly 4 with wifi and Keyb Patch. No FC on dial.

I have one terrible problem...my screen does not rotate at all....your rom is awesome! can i give you a hand? if you point me to the right direction, i will fix it, but right now, i am a newbie, but if you say me which file of of your github repo has to be modified, i will modify it, and send to you.

thanks!!!!!!! great effort on this lil device :D

Reactions: FCJelvez

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
hum, i am using Nightly 4 with wifi and Keyb Patch. No FC on dial.

I have one terrible problem...my screen does not rotate at all....your rom is awesome! can i give you a hand? if you point me to the right direction, i will fix it, but right now, i am a newbie, but if you say me which file of of your github repo has to be modified, i will modify it, and send to you.

thanks!!!!!!! great effort on this lil device :D

thanks but it was fixed by using device folder that i used to compile my cm nightly:)

@all sorry for late but now i'm working on compiled from source omfgb but if you want i can upload s test version of omfgb that i ported from heroc well there have but blackscreen bug but you use all things that in omfgb if you want i will upload it to test a how is omfgb rom:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Q&A

what is omgb nightly?

nightly is every day build it have some bugs

how can i download every day nightly?
    you can by god mod

what is diff btw every nightly?
    nothing more just very small bug fix

it's needed to download ever nightly?
    no if you don't have big problem from your todays nightly then don't need to download

what is omgb beta?
    beta is stable version and ready for everyday use.

when we get next beta?
    don't ask eta

when we get rc version?
    after beta 5

still i need to add some more q&a wait for it

OMGB Nightlies AND BETA'S FOR LG OPTIMUS ME

Feature list and screenshots are subject to change at any time ON NIGHTLY NOT FOR BETA'S

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT WORK FOR t3hh4xx0r team. If you are flashing this you have already voided your manufacturer's warranty. IF YOU FLASH THIS ROM FROM WRONG WAY THEN our device may break as a result of flashing BY WRONG WAY. I'M not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone or you as a result of flashing this ROM BY WRONG WAY.That includes but is not limited to bricked phones, world war, your alarm not waking you up and as a result you getting fired.

OMGB,also known as Oh My GingerBread is a ROM with minimal deviations from AOSP

Some Features of this ROM
    Android 2.3.7 Base
    Tmobile Theme Chooser
    DSP Manager
    Addons app for customizing your OMGB build even more
    God Mode app TO MAKE YOUR OMGB BUILD UP TO DATE
    Three in one reboot mod
    Screen On/Off enabled by default
    T3hh4xx0r Wallpapers
    Extra Rom info in About Phone
    Ubuntu font
    MANY COOL NEW WALLPAPERS
    AND FAST
    Custom (landscape support) Launcher2
    Extra-smooth THEN ANY OTHER ROM THAT FOR LG OPTIMUS ME

This is for all you guys out there who want their phone OPTIMUS ME slim, sleek, and fast.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Downloads Section

NIGHTLY BUILD

Nightly builds are compiled each night by ME . Follow ON MY GITHUB FOR UP TO DATE INFO OF NIGHTLY . NIGHTLY IS NOT FULL WORKING BUT I FOUND IT THAT CAN BE USE FOR EVERYDAY . NIGHTLY CAN BE DOWNLOAD FROM GOD MOD.

downloaded link for nightly 4:http://www.mediafire.com/?cgpxh8rxb9p8ws6

after install flash this wifi fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?xbzc1oe87d957fl

keyboard add patch
    i forgot too add:D

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzrkipocod87edo

phone.apk fc fix( if you not get fc then don't need it)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?29bgvsuq00uu89u

every nightly bugs but it can be use for everyday use.

BETA BUILD

BETA IS STABLE AND FULL READY FOR USE. BETA BUILD IS NOT COMPILED EACH NIGHT.

BETA 3 BUILD:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/jmxlapawp

If not your wanting to try the nightlies FROM GOD MOD , download the THIS build
    ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HOW TO INSTALL THIS OMGB ROM

ON amon ra recovery

download rom then copy on our root of sdcard

now enter on recovery mod

1st wipe all data,cache,android secure,dalvik cache

now install rom

reboot your phone
    ...........................................................................................................................

ON clockworkmod recovery from this link

download rom then copy on your root of sdcard

now enter on cwm recovery

now wipe date/factory

then wipe cache partition

then go the the advanced manu

now wipe dalvik cache

now install rom

reboot your phone
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PLZ SEE Q&A SECTION IN 3RD POST

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks Section

First I want to thank t3hh4xx0r team for this awesome OMGB SOURCE.
    NEXT I WANT TO THANKS TO drapalyuk for his kernel.
    THANKS TO MY FRIEND FOR ADDING EVERY LANGUAGE. YOU WILL KNOW HIS NAME IN ROM AND THANKS AGAIN FOR MY THING
    here are so many people I want to thank for making this possible

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    you can submit any bugs found in the omgb nightlies. and beta's but you need to met following condition

Used kernel that come with build
    Used default system launcher app
    not used app2sd or link2sd or similar

after that do this 1st before posting any bugs

Backup, reflash with a full wipe, check if the bug is still there

after doing you still facing that bug then post your bug her

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    SOME LINK

GAPPS-
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

ALSO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GAPPS FROM GOD MOD.

MY OMGB sources are at MY github page-https://github.com/cipsgokhle

ALL OMGB SOURCE ON OMGB GITHUB PAGE- http://www.github.com/OMGB

NIGHTLY CHANGELOG- https://github.com/cipsgokhle/OMGB-NIGHTLY-CHANGELOG
    ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OMFGB 1.3.1

THIS IS UPCOMING ROM FOR LG OPTIMUS ME. IT'S PORTED ROM FROM HEROC

Some Features of this ROM
    Android 2.3.7 Base
    Configurable Power Widgets (cm)
    3 choices of Lockscreen mods - Standard Tab, Rotary, and Honeycomb concept
    Reboot menu including recovery and bootloader options (cm)
    Lockscreen shortcuts for Phone and Messaging apps
    2 choices in battery types, stock or percentages
    Volume wake and menu unlock (cm)
    Configurable overscroll effect (cm)
    Screen off and on animations (cm)
    Volume button music controls (cm)
    Lockscreen music controls
    Configurable launcher screen settings
    Workspace looping in launcher
    Scrollable widgets support in launcher
    Landscape mode available in launcher
    DSP Manager (cm)
    God Mode Settings app to control all this craziness
    Tmobile Theme Chooser (tmobile)
    Addons app for customizing your OMFGB build even more
    Nightlies in the God Mode app to stay on the bleeding edge
    Wallpapers by ksknightmare and sgarriques

Some Screenshots (this is not from p350 rom)
    lock1.png
    lock2.png

home.png

pulldown.png

godmode.png

ksknightmarewall.png

addons.png

NOW I'M FIXING BLACK SCREEN BUG

good news for OMGB LOVER omgb rom most bug fixed last version of omgb rom is coming in after i will solve ubuntu
    guys omgb nightly 2 will come in god mod after 1 hour and for mediafire link wait for 8 to 10 hours and after 1 hours you can find changelog on here https://github.com/cipsgokhle/OMGB-NIGHTLY-CHANGELOG
    sorry guys but for mediafire link wait for 2 day more coz in nightly 4 have many bug fixes that make this rom more good