Samsung Omnia Goodies (Application & Driver)

Search This thread

manaaa

Aug 13, 2007
will try the rss reader tomorrow. so far great work, am loving the google maps from the omnia :)

what apps will follow, sj?

Donatron

Jul 8, 2008
will try the rss reader tomorrow. so far great work, am loving the google maps from the omnia :)

what apps will follow, sj?
Is there something different with the Omnia's version of Google Maps? When I installed the .cab file on my Tilt, it appeared to have installed an older version of Google Maps Mobile (2.1). So I uninstalled it, and reinstalled version 2.2 from Google's website.

Did I jump the gun? Are there extra features, or something, that I didn't know about?

Crypt!c

Jun 3, 2008
i dont get it what does jblend or drd driver do?
any significant software acceleration or graphics improvement on my elfin?

mbarvian

Mar 13, 2008
Hi sakajati,

great work on this thread, very good concept, and great work with the applications :)

could you share with us the ROM you are using to dump these applications from? I'm pretty interested in it.

thanks man

buggers999

Jun 13, 2008
I can't run Omnia JBlend v.20080605 on my Asus P535. When I run it I can see only waiting icon for a moment and I does nothing. Any idea? Thanks

Oktopouce

May 19, 2008
i have test it on prophet and take some screenshots

Attachments

• todayplugin2.jpg
    todayplugin2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 776

P1Tater

Retired Senior Moderator
Nov 28, 2007
In UR Head
@ SJ

Is it possible to get you to share the rom so others can help in ripping the apps? Kinda like l35vy did with the Diamond.

Thank You.

uiskibum

Nov 6, 2007
RSS Reader oon Hermes 100 (ATT 8525)

The RSS reader installs, runs and works. But there are a few things that it doesn't do on my device:

1. It will not save my RSS feed list; after I close the program it loads the "default list".

2. The child items under the folders have a "odd" coloring for the nesting lines...see screeen shot

Just wanted to provide some feedback.

[UPDATE] I removed the default.opml file in \Program Files\RSSReader then imported my opml file and that seems to have done the trick...if I create folders for my fees the graphic issue is still there.

Attachments

• sshot000.png
    sshot000.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

htcfanboi

Jul 24, 2008
nvm i fixed jblend...

but i got a problem with the today screen 2....

i have a diamond... and it is really small on the top left corner of the scrreeen... will anyone fix this...