poetic case in europe

Search This thread

fipsix

Nov 18, 2010
Prague
Hi,
please is there a way to get poetic slimcase in middle europe without those ridiculous shiping prices? I dont mind to spending around 20$ for the case, I think it's worth it, but to spend nearly the same amount for shipping seems bit odd to me.
I tried to find something on ebay, but all poetic cases are marked as "may not ship to your country..."
Or maybe is there something similar to slimcase, that is easily accesible on ebay? Or some other eshop shiping to europe?
About month ago, I ordered some cheap one from china, but it still didn't show up, so I decided to find something else instead.
Thanks for any advice

moesus

Nov 4, 2009
I've bought the labato case and have been using it for a few months now. It's not perfect, but definitely worth it. There is a really good review in this forum!
Had the same problem! Bought it from "aliexpress.com". Give it a try! :)

fipsix

Nov 18, 2010
Prague
Ok thank you moesus, I will give it a try.

Exactly that is the problem, I've seen hundreds of nice cases on amazon, but they don't ship to Czech Rep. The only case that is aviable here is the original sony, but the price for it is unacceptable for me.

jakub.jira

Jan 4, 2014
I've just ordered poetic case via Amazon.Co.Uk and it's on its way to Czech Republic from smartstore online right now. So there should be no problem. Cost me around 20£ or so.

Odesláno z mého SGP311 pomocí Tapatalk

Reactions: fipsix

fipsix

Nov 18, 2010
Prague
I finally ordered from amazon as well, the case is already on its way and the shipping wasn't that bad after all :) thank you.

cantenna

Aug 5, 2012
Newcastle
Hi,
please is there a way to get poetic slimcase in middle europe without those ridiculous shiping prices? I dont mind to spending around 20$ for the case, I think it's worth it, but to spend nearly the same amount for shipping seems bit odd to me.
I tried to find something on ebay, but all poetic cases are marked as "may not ship to your country..."
Or maybe is there something similar to slimcase, that is easily accesible on ebay? Or some other eshop shiping to europe?
About month ago, I ordered some cheap one from china, but it still didn't show up, so I decided to find something else instead.
Thanks for any advice

I'll sell you mine for 20 bucks plus shipping Canadian funds, barley used. I personally don't recommend using it but hey, if you want it,sure thing!

Last edited:

bloemi

Mar 1, 2011
hi guys

I ordered a few weeks ago a bunch of slimline cases for the XTZ directly from poeticcases.com to Germany.
I gathered in 2 other forums (android-hilfe.de, hardwareluxx) a few people, i think we were 11 cases, and ordered centrally.
I got an overall price of 26,40€ for the slimline case in the end.

amazon.co.uk order to germany would be 27,14 pounds / 34,31€...

so my suggestion is to do a collective order...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've just ordered poetic case via Amazon.Co.Uk and it's on its way to Czech Republic from smartstore online right now. So there should be no problem. Cost me around 20£ or so.

Odesláno z mého SGP311 pomocí Tapatalk