[APP] WP7 Music Player [Uber Music]- Clone -[Updated-7.8.2011][Beta-3]

Search This thread

ironlood

Jan 31, 2010
Antioch
Very Awesome music player. I got a vibrant and this just makes my s-amoled screen scream awesome. Just needs a shuffle function and it would be near perfect.

*EDIT nevermind I didn't realize shuffle all was in the song list only. Just needs a menu to access the play options.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

jman2020

Nov 18, 2010
Saco, Maine
I love this app... I usually use Doubletwist which I like for airsync but I can definitely see myself using this for my actual player. This is slick, good work Fede, as always.

moisesdc650

Oct 11, 2010
doesnt work on my vibrant. just a message that reads doesnt support that type of audio. i have tried to play every song and the player doesnt play 1. is there anything im doing wrong??.

mzmo

Feb 19, 2010
Everywhere
Lovely music app. Running very well so far on HTC DS.
+1 for a widget
EQ would be nice feature too.
Peace

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA Premium App

Agreed! Its beautiful, Fede really out did himself. Would definitely pay for the final release.
Hopefully he creates a widget & adds in an EQ.

Sent from my HTC Dream using XDA Premium App

Dukko

Oct 14, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Awesome, really awesome.
Tried a lot of player, this seems the best.
It seems that my headsets controls doesn't work, just for feedback. ;)

kongmyy

Nov 4, 2008
running smooth on my x10 with 2.2 except the 30fps cap made the scrolling slow (but really smooth :cool: ).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a WP7 music player clone made by the developer of LauncherPro. This app is exactly like the one found on WP7. This app is not my work and I am simply posting this for other users to enjoy.

Note: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE.

Enjoy.:D

Latest Release: Beta-3

Changelog:

http://www.ubermusic.com/

Beta 3

• Added a new "Bio" tab to Artist screens.
    • Added an option to keep the screen on while the "Now Playing" screen is visible.
    • The App Widget is now skinnable. Please note that certain skins might not provide layouts for all widget sizes, so not all sizes might be functional depending on the skin you use. The default skin currently supports 1x1, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2, and 4x4. The 4x3 widget will come in next update.
    • Added overscrolling, a squeeze effect when overscrolling, and a nicer scrolling algorithm to all lists.
    • Added menu option from Artist and Album screens to go back to the main library screen.
    • Re-fixed a force close issue when opening folders with apostrophes in the path (turns out previous version didn't really fix it).

Beta 2

• Added all the translations submitted to the UberMusic translation project. If any of the translations in your language seems wrong, feel free to head over to the project page and submit better translations (if someone already submitted a better translation, you can help by upranking the best translation).
    • Added gestures for switching songs in the "Now Playing" screen. Swipe from right to left to go to the next track, and from left to right to go to the previous track.
    • Added an option in the settings to choose and apply a skin. Skins can be installed through the Android market once skin developers start publishing them there. If you would like to make skins for UberMusic, please read the UberMusic Skin Creation Manual
    • Fixed the Last.fm scrobbling through the official app that got broken in Beta 1
    • Fixed a force close issue when opening folders with apostrophes in the path.
    Just put together a 4x1 widget that is text only based off Federico Carnales original clear widgets for UberMusic, mainly for those who don't have all the album artwork for their library. Here's a screencap for all those who are interested:

screenshot1312576781714.png
    ALpha 7 is released, gonna install now:

http://www.ubermusic.com/
    Just a heads up, I've just posted a skin creation manual here: http://www.ubermusic.com/skinning/

I'm cleaning up the base Eclipse project now, will upload it when it's finished. Then after some changes, I'll upload Beta 2 which lets you actually select and apply a skin so that skin developers can test their stuff.

Hopefully we'll have a WP7/Zune skin soon :)