[2/28][Trailblazer101][EB01][EC09] Stock, Update Package Extracted!

Search This thread

myeweb

Dec 15, 2009
upon trying the update to EB01 I get this:

Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
Verifying current system...
assert failed: apply_patch_space(7681008)
E:Error in /sdcard/Trailblazer101_EB01.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

any idea what this means and how to fix? I have flashed to DL17 prior, so i have no clue whats going on.

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
upon trying the update to EB01 I get this:

Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
Verifying current system...
assert failed: apply_patch_space(7681008)
E:Error in /sdcard/Trailblazer101_EB01.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

any idea what this means and how to fix? I have flashed to DL17 prior, so i have no clue whats going on.

This is ment for an EC09 build. So this means you have to be on EC09 not DL17. Eaither take an OTA upgrade or flash eco9 in odin. If you need help with anything post back and I can help you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the both of the stock update packagea extracted from the phone :) I didn't do a thing to it.... In order to get to the official Froyo, you must be on stock DL17... From there, you should flash the EB01, and then the EC09 packages, respectively :)

Recovery Package [EB01]: http://www.mediafire.com/?nx6s6vt0l1t37cf
    Recovery Package [EC09]:http://www.mediafire.com/?rvcd2l7ypux0ey0

Have fun :)

and if you are ever interested in donating to me, the link is to the bottom and left of the screen :)
    oh my gosh, I am so sorry, haha... I will have it up and ready within the next hour, haha :p

EDIT: Officially Updated the OP for you Imnuts :) Can't wait for the source to drop, so we can hopefully get some fancy stuff for this phone! :)Thanks in advance! :)