[q] not a single good rom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MrSteve555

Nov 30, 2013
well you gave me a hint who i should be using this nokia on ;)

and if you are just gonna tell me get another phone then please delete this comment and delete yourself
I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION AND NO ONE ANSWERED BECAUSE GUESS WHAT !
NO ONE CAN
all you can do is just attack me which is totally okay with me but untill you give ma link of a thread of a good rom you conversation is invaild :p
You started insulting and attacking everybody, so expect the same going in your side.
I and he answered you indirectly.
But why no one answered you directly?
Because "on teh internetz" there is a simple rule - don't feed the trolls.
But if you really want, here are the answers:
Is there a single good ROM?
Yes, there are lots of good ROMs.
Is there any good ROM seriously?
CM11 nightlies, neXus PA KK, neXus PAC KK, stock odexed with some mods and xposed modules(yes, I'm serious). It's only my opinion, but other people will tell you the same.

xAD3r1ty

Jun 24, 2013
He either has a faulty xsp or just beeing ignorant, it's pretty obvious that xsp is pretty fast, only thing i've noticed is when installing apps it kinda freezes for some secs, not sure why (maybe slow emmc?) Every room seems stable, even stock is super fast, i had .205 for a week when i bought my sp before trying custom roms and lol it was fast and stable.. You either try a clean install with flashtool or just stop posting, and btw, you keep digging your own hole with the things you say

Bruno_Puzoni

Jan 4, 2014
Ribeirão Pires, Brazil
I'm sorry guys, but I agree with OP. I can't find a good custom ROM. I tested so many ROMs here in XDA, none of them are good daily-drivers.
The only ROM I liked was AOKP, which WiFi wasn't working. I want to use a Custom like CM11 or Vanir for exemple (since I always used CM11 in my Motorola Defy+) but all of them become laggy after some time.
Currently I'm using Rooted, Deodexed and Zipaligned .207 Stock ROM from Dipesh, which is pretty much flawless. But is Stock. And 4.3!
I respect very much other developers, I think that without them I'd had already buy another device.
Remember, that is just my opinion, if you don't agree, reply me writing why. I'm not offending anyone, be gentle with your words. :silly:

Last edited:
Reactions: aliiahmed.20

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
i didnt insult anyone who didnt insult me and please this thread is a quesiton if you cant answer it then please keep your typing energy for yourself

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
He either has a faulty xsp or just beeing ignorant, it's pretty obvious that xsp is pretty fast, only thing i've noticed is when installing apps it kinda freezes for some secs, not sure why (maybe slow emmc?) Every room seems stable, even stock is super fast, i had .205 for a week when i bought my sp before trying custom roms and lol it was fast and stable.. You either try a clean install with flashtool or just stop posting, and btw, you keep digging your own hole with the things you say

i didnt say anything wrong and i didnt say the phone isnt fast but i am here on xda because i want it to be faster
and ill post as i want as long as i am not breaking any of the rules so keep the warnings for yourself please :p

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
IS there any good roms for this phone seriously ?
every rom i try has alot of bugs and problems and devs release updates every 6 months and most of them drop the development for the phone anyway
i cant find a single rom that combines performance with battery without sacrificing the LED notification abilities !!!

i didnt say anything wrong and i didnt say the phone isnt fast but i am here on xda because i want it to be faster
and ill post as i want as long as i am not breaking any of the rules so keep the warnings for yourself please :p

Hello,
Just wanna know what is your definition of Good Rom?,
And what dou you mean about "a lot of bugs" ?, how many bugs?

BTW, perhaps you should READ THIS FOR SMALL TIPS BY KYPHUR

Regards

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
Hello,
Just wanna know what is your definition of Good Rom?,
And what dou you mean about "a lot of bugs" ?, how many bugs?

BTW, perhaps you should READ THIS FOR SMALL TIPS BY KYPHUR

Regards

my definition of a good rom is in the first post and if you dont have an answer then please do not reply

and what i mean with bugs is that currently im using Pureexperienze and the album force closes and the mobile restarts and the development settings always FC

sarkar1990

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
my definition of a good rom is in the first post and if you dont have an answer then please do not reply

and what i mean with bugs is that currently im using Pureexperienze and the album force closes and the mobile restarts and the development settings always FC
try Nexus PA KK

Learn how it works. I use it as a daily driver and I believe it sees an update every week or so.

Single LED works as notification indicator. If you need all three, install illumination receiver and illumination bar control.

If you want louder sound, install Viper4Android.

Everything else just works.

Oh the 2nd mic is disabled intentionally.

If you are missing still missing anything use stock rom with xposed modules.

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
try Nexus PA KK

Learn how it works. I use it as a daily driver and I believe it sees an update every week or so.

Single LED works as notification indicator. If you need all three, install illumination receiver and illumination bar control.

If you want louder sound, install Viper4Android.

Everything else just works.

Oh the 2nd mic is disabled intentionally.

If you are missing still missing anything use stock rom with xposed modules.

THANK YOU !

the only good answer i got
ill try it and get back to you

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Time to become the annoyining wannabee moderator:

Where on earth did you the nerf and (other nts) to talk like this about the developers of the Xperia SP community. It is not only unwanted it is also very very very RUDE!!! ;) Dear God why are there still users with no respect :(

Here is a link to the XDA Rules: http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=81

You are a member for two years now and you still don't know how to react here? That seems a bit odd.

So let me answer your question:

There is no good ROM.. Every ROM has its own issues, tweaks, mods and looks. It depends on your behavior with your phone. If you are a heavy tweaker CyanogenMod is the one for you. Want Sony look with extras try ExistenZe ;)
If you can't find a decent one then:
A: Use the Stock ROM
B: Create a ROM yourself

If you can't find a ROM or you can't create one.. Then option A with Root is the choice for you!

But please read the rules and have some respect for the work of others..

To the rest:

Rule:
2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

Don't attack each other in personal!!

~~ Regards

Reactions: Jeik

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012

Where on earth did you the nerf and (other nts) to talk like this about the developers of the Xperia SP community. It is not only unwanted it is also very very very RUDE!!! ;) Dear God why are there still users with no respect :(

You are a member for two years now and you still don't know how to react here? That seems a bit odd.

There is no good ROM.. Every ROM has its own issues, tweaks, mods and looks. It depends on your behavior with your phone. If you are a heavy tweaker CyanogenMod is the one for you. Want Sony look with extras try ExistenZe ;)

If you can't find a ROM or you can't create one.. Then option A with Root is the choice for you!

To the rest:

Rule:
2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

~~ Regards

too much talk no time to read :(
and i dont think you will help by anyway

creepycow

Jul 3, 2013
HonamiultraizeD is a good option too! Running based on stock 4.1.2 .254 firmware it is very fast. Slightly over 5 hours of screentime and has only crashed on me 2 times in 3 months. U can give it a shot :)

Sent from my C5303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IS there any good roms for this phone seriously ?
    every rom i try has alot of bugs and problems and devs release updates every 6 months and most of them drop the development for the phone anyway
    i cant find a single rom that combines performance with battery without sacrificing the LED notification abilities !!!

First off - respect others work. Everyone puts a lot of effort in the ROMs.
    1. The ROMs for SP are nearly bugless, only stock based ROMs have stock Sony bugs.
    2. Of course - updates are released every 6 months - how is that possible if PA, AOKP, PAC, FXP CM are weekly-built, and we also have daily-built CM nightlies. Also who dropped support for a ROM? Last time it happened for OmniROM. After that no one dropped ROM support.
    3. All ROMs for SP are nearly on par when it comes to battery and performance.
    4. You can get the illumination bar features with Illumination Reciever + Illumination Bar Notification apps
    5. Why do you put these exclamation marks in your sentences?
    2 words: thread reported

please respect the work of others and be patient
    I'm sorry guys, but I agree with OP. I can't find a good custom ROM. I tested so many ROMs here in XDA, none of them are good daily-drivers.
    The only ROM I liked was AOKP, which WiFi wasn't working. I want to use a Custom like CM11 or Vanir for exemple (since I always used CM11 in my Motorola Defy+) but all of them become laggy after some time.
    Currently I'm using Rooted, Deodexed and Zipaligned .207 Stock ROM from Dipesh, which is pretty much flawless. But is Stock. And 4.3!
    I respect very much other developers, I think that without them I'd had already buy another device.
    Remember, that is just my opinion, if you don't agree, reply me writing why. I'm not offending anyone, be gentle with your words. :silly:

To the rest:

Rule:

~~ Regards
    I think this thread has achieved everything it was ever going to achieve...

Closed.