[MOD] Enable unlimited USB, Wifi, and Bluetooth tethering.

Search This thread

Setril Danisai

Aug 29, 2013
Does anyone know if this procedure still works. Currently on 4.1.2 ucamc3 stock with cf auto root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Anonymously_Unknown

Feb 9, 2012
Kingston
Each time I flash this on my i317 rooted stock ROM, the SETTINGS app just force closes each time I try to open it or invoke anything that has anything to do with toggling system settings.

TremuloS

Oct 20, 2008
ditto note 3 android 4.3

hey i was wondering if i sent you the files you need could you do this for my ditto note 3 android 4.3 rom i use my at&t note 3 on tmobile and have an unlimited data plan the give us 2.5 gigs of tethering with the plan. would love this cause i use tethering alot upwards of 200 gb a month and i have several work arounds that i use on my pc but would rather it just work then i wouldnt have to usb tether with pdanet when im at a customers house when i reach my 2.5 gig limit. would be willing to give you a small donation if you could do it.

thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all. My first mod on the GNII. It's the result of ideas I had (modifying tetheringprovision.apk) and a bud (Electron73) had (modifying framework-res.apk) to restore the innate tethering ability of Android that AT$T loves to nuke for some reason...

The original idea came from Electron's thread post here and seeing as how I just got my new Note II I figured I'd try it out.. Eureka.. It works.

Again as you saw the idea was his.. Just a much cleaner mod that my modded Provision that fooled the simcard.

I've tested it on my device but as usual take the standard precautions... Back up before applying.

My phone is pure stock excluding this mod but I'm sure that'll be changing and I'll keep this up to date as I can.

Good luck and feedback is welcomed.

4Shared link - Flashable zipfile.. I use TWRP but should be fine in CWM.
    Ok try this and let me know its the stock DEODEXED lk7 framework-res with tethering.

Stock LK7 Modded
    Here you go it's a modified framework-res.apk from CleanROM ATT SE 1.0 and a CleanROM ATT SE 1.0 stock just in case something goes wrong.

Modded Framework Flashable zip

Stock Framework Flashabe zip

Grab them both just in case and flash the modded one in recovery
    Ok here you go...Stock odexed modified for tethering, and the stock files just in case something goes wrong. Both flashable in recovery.

Modded LK7 Odexed

Stock LK7 Odexed

Let me know if it works or not.
    Just to NOTE. That AT&T Lte data plan & if your on an unlimited plan than your data cap is set to 10 gigs, b4 they slow you down. :what:
    But we'll b using this thanx

Side note: when I tethered my Xbox from my phone they sent me a msg telling me about tethering plan. But just for normal use everyone will b ok. I get no msg from AT&T ever!:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium