3000 mah battery

Search This thread

itzik2sh

Sep 5, 2011
Hi Airfluip

Have you tried it?
I heard ppl say it does not last much more than the original bat.

Sent from me

Reactions: Czajkus

Fluidification

Feb 26, 2011
no, i just found it. Don't have money to buy things, specially batteries.(I am 14) also, my battery lasts through a few days of use.

itzik2sh

Sep 5, 2011
Mine lasts 1 day...
Tried out many ROMs and tweaks, guess I'm a very heavy user...

Sent from me

mituzora

you get what you paid for. honestly, I wouldn't trust one of those.

As for the Seidio, last night it lasted me 10+ hours with heavy usage(constant music, gaming) and it was at 39 percent or so when I plugged it in.

Today, i have had it unplugged for four hours, listening to music around the same amount and it is at 90 percent so it's a major plus

before 10 percent would last me maybe 30 minutes max if i'm constantly listening to music, and this is only my second cycle. waiting until it's completely broken in

I will post a full report once I actually kill the thing lol

Reactions: rockpundit

mituzora

d8709909-67d2-c6f5.jpg

So this is what my battery looks like after two days of usage. With music playing, downloads happening, standby standing by calls being taken, etc etc. So I guess this battery really does this phone some good as I never have been able to squeeze this much juice out of my phone. Oh did I mention I was playing games hours at a time.

I recommend this product a lot, but I don't necessarily deem it an absolute need, but close to it, especially for excessive use

I was going it let it drain, but I think I'm going to throw it on the charger now, as the major drawbacks are a longer charge time, and thr size....which once you're used to it isn't as bad as it seems, I actually like the extra weight, and the way it feels.

Anyways if you're willing to shell around 60 bucks out for more juice(a lot more) then I highly recommend it

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

xHighAlert

Feb 11, 2012
Lodi
Very interested in the biggest capacity battery I can get for around ~40-60 bucks.

I just got my phone four days ago, only just now let it go through a complete drain cycle.

But I was doing homework today and it didn't even make it through a full day of classes for me (From 7am to 4pm). Mostly just listening to music, calculator, a new text every twenty or so minutes, quick google shots during English classes.

Really disappointed by that. But if an extended battery will fix it (Also going to pick up a portable power pack if I can), I have to ask ... does this phone only draw 500 mA maximum when charging? I use the Apple USB charger because it's output is 1 Amp, the Samsung charger is 750 mA. Don't see a difference really - they both take a REALLY long time to charge.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innoce..._1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1326161817&sr=1-1

Here is the link, it says "vibrant" but it will work with sgs4g. Unfortunately, you have to make your phone fatter.
    Hi Airfluip

Have you tried it?
    I heard ppl say it does not last much more than the original bat.

Sent from me
    Update: i got the battery today, I'm letting it charge. right now I'm using my horrible flip-phone that i obtained when being on monthly 4g. i will get back with the results after the first full discharge
    you get what you paid for. honestly, I wouldn't trust one of those.

As for the Seidio, last night it lasted me 10+ hours with heavy usage(constant music, gaming) and it was at 39 percent or so when I plugged it in.

Today, i have had it unplugged for four hours, listening to music around the same amount and it is at 90 percent so it's a major plus

before 10 percent would last me maybe 30 minutes max if i'm constantly listening to music, and this is only my second cycle. waiting until it's completely broken in

I will post a full report once I actually kill the thing lol