[ROM][4.3]N7100XXUEML3 DeOdexed, Zipaligned & KNOX Free

Search This thread

inamie

Aug 16, 2012
KLang
thanks for answering..yes i download from sammobile and do like you mention..how to check my knox counter and bootloader version?
that what i think when i do that but when i connect to kies i assume it say that i already have latest version but not.sorry for my poor english.i from malaysia btw..and thanks again

Dwld z device from playstore to check bootloader & vol dwn+power+home btn to download mode.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: iminoob

Ertocell

Mar 28, 2012
FYI,
Note3packageV2 and mod240dpiV4universal work well , replace Samsung keyboard with stock and install another keyboard apps from playstore

-------edit-------
FC: flipboard, sketchbook, scrapbook :(

Last edited:

selco60

Oct 2, 2010
Thailand
gear manager won't install

I used your MK9 everything was working fine. Download gear manager installed but could not get weather to work onto gear would FC. Then i see ML3 thought I would try this one since I'm in Thailand. Now can't install gear manager thru samsung apps(" Error Installation failed. Try later.(-24) ":confused:) or with apk. ? Have flashed the same way I flashed the MK9. Have tried reflashing many different ways. Tried to go back to 4.1.2 stuck with bootloop.

Can't wipe for new rom in recovery. Just sits there on wipe data. Can wipe cache and dalvik. Even in Zoots it does run, but its not wiped. When flash rom it is not going through normal setup. Get boot logo then andoid is upgrading apps. No setup right to lock screen and many apps missing. How do I get it wiped?

After more searching and reading. I found something Do a factory reset from within phone settings. After that I was able to wipe from recovery and install rom. Installed ML3 then Note 3 features then root and reboot. Went through normal setup and was able to install gear manager. Only thing now is no weather to gear. I dont think it has anything with the rom, but with note 3 features. I get ( Unfortunately, weather daemon(EUR) has stopped.) If anyone can tell me what to change for it to work. Was fine on Dr. Ketans 4.3 V.5

Last edited:

inamie

Aug 16, 2012
KLang
FYI,
Note3packageV2 and mod240dpiV4universal work well , replace Samsung keyboard with stock and install another keyboard apps from playstore

-------edit-------
FC: flipboard, sketchbook, scrapbook :(

try this rom with dn3 note3 package.. direct pen input, weather widget & share video fc during startup.. after clearing cache/data everything run smoothly.. problem persist on every startup... ???????????

Ertocell

Mar 28, 2012
I used note3 package from tamirda everything was ok. Error since i'v installed mod240dpi

n4naveen

Dec 3, 2010
why so many firmware versions for the same ROM ? ... I don't understand . are they different from each other at all ? ... please enlighten me guys :eek:

inamie

Aug 16, 2012
KLang
why so many firmware versions for the same ROM ? ... I don't understand . are they different from each other at all ? ... please enlighten me guys :eek:

Firmware is base on region.. ML3 for Asia..MK9 for europe.. Note3 pack base on modder which note3 firmware they extract eg: mi7, mj6, mj7 etc..

ming86

May 28, 2011
Based on latest build N7100XXUEML3_N7100OLBEML1_N7100XXUEMK1

this will flash system,kernel & modem!!!

ROM Features:
* deodexed
* zipaligned
* all KNOX files removed
* multi languages

Instructions :
* download rom and past to SdCard or extSdCard
* reboot to custom recovery (cwm)
* flash rom
* select install zip from SdCard or extSdCard and select file you have copied (N7100XXUEML3.zip)

How to obtain root:

>>>To root this rom use New MultiTool_v6 added by @dr.ketan (read step by step in post #2)

>>> To make wifi work read this

Download link:
>>>download here<<<

Thanks to:
@dr.ketan for MultiTool and wifi patch

give me a thanks if you like this
This Rom based on which region? XME ?
Can it flash from XME 4.1.2 rooted with CWM recovery?
Do it wipe?

Top Liked Posts