need help

Search This thread

goat_84

Jun 8, 2012
No, I didn't .. I used some other kernel on SD..
I downloaded l1q1d's kernel from atools, and update too.. Install everything, and it worked pretty good.. best config so far.. But my wi-fi didn't work.. And now phone keeps shutting down, and can't boot the Android.. Always some problems. :)
Anyways.. back to the drawing board. :D

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
No, I didn't .. I used some other kernel on SD..
I downloaded l1q1d's kernel from atools, and update too.. Install everything, and it worked pretty good.. best config so far.. But my wi-fi didn't work.. And now phone keeps shutting down, and can't boot the Android.. Always some problems. :)
Anyways.. back to the drawing board. :D
hmm, I don't have those problems. Don't know waht to say really :s on the androidupdate was included a wifi fix

csaillag94

Oct 23, 2012
HELP!!!!!

Hello! I have a HTC Kaiser TyTn II. The problem it's that jack was escaped from the phone and the real problem just start after. The phone thence is bad. It isn't boot and when I made a hardreset firstly every it was okay and after that again not boot. I was in the service and there wasn't say to me. I help you because I love this phone and I not buy another phone. I hope you can help me!

csaillag94

Oct 23, 2012
help

There is nothing wrong with the 3.5 jack plug. The problem with the phone it that it does not boot since the charger socket was ripped off.

csaillag94

Oct 23, 2012
I was able to charge the telephone battery with a charger. I was able to look at it so, that does not want to boot. I was in the service I asked it should be able to be made in a service but it was said if does not boot then not to be bent this way. I believe it so if the socket is exchanged then may turn up to do the telephone. According to you?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    same issues as me!!!
    really.. so im not alone :D
    Did you manage to achieve something.. I'am still trying.. I am choosing the right settings, but when haret starts booting, after a while it start doing same step over and over again..
    What kind of errors do you have?
    I made some pics of what I'm doing, so if anybody sees where I am mistaking, pls let me know. :)

I don't see startup.txt and haret in your directory :confused:
    Your partitions "system" and "data" are at the same place :confused:
    you're welcome :)
    Ok guys, so after reading this forum for some time, I managed to install Android, using NAND.. and I'm very thankful for all the help i got from this forum.. but, i have some problems.. Some applications ain't working, or they are reaaaaly slow.. like Viber, Skype .. and some other more demanding apps.. My question to all you guys that are running Android on Kaiser is : What's your experience with it, and what's your setup?
    Maybe Kaiser is just to slow for some apps, and only solution is to overclock it using Rogue tools, or to find the optimal set-up ?
    Anyway, i'm running My Modified Fresh Froyo Release 20-2-2011, with clemsyn's kernel.. and my radio version is 1.70.19.09.