/!\ OLD THREAD 16-10-2013 /!\ -- CYANOBIZ - ICS for GEN8 based on CM9 - BETA2.6

Search This thread

Mavasilisk

Mar 12, 2012
nvm that, i managed to boot it, oddly i had to delete data.img, no ideea how that is related, anyway the screen is reversed and the touch is in the right direction, lol

I was about to mention that but Bizcuit said its not connected to them problem. I couldnt boot too before I renamed data.img

bizcuite

Aug 11, 2010
Corbeil-Essonnes
nvm that, i managed to boot it, oddly i had to delete data.img, no ideea how that is related, anyway the screen is reversed and the touch is in the right direction, lol

Ok, well i don't know why (data.img is not mount and used) but if Ranomez says right just rename the data.img and try to boot again...

Ranomez: Touchscreen works well???? Really? :D
I must see how return it.

Bizcuite

Mavasilisk

Mar 12, 2012
Ok, well i don't know why (data.img is not mount and used) but if Ranomez says right just rename the data.img and try to boot again...

Bizcuite

Dont return it for now, let me check your edited version cuz the TS isnt calibrated for my device.

EDIT: he has 101, my mistake. Keep up the good job.

Last edited:

bizcuite

Aug 11, 2010
Corbeil-Essonnes
Dont return it for now, let me check your edited version cuz the TS isnt calibrated for my device.

EDIT: he has 101, my mistake. Keep up the good job.

Thanks.

I think that a file is missing to configure it.
try to see with adb to open and see the name of your touchscreen.
Line is here /sys/devices/virtual/input/input1/ and cat name file
yours maybe is here /devices/platform/ehci-omap.0/usb1/1-2/1-23 try too see the name of the device like "UNITEC USB Touch (Win7)".

I don't know how name it, and your help can help me :)

I hope that A70H and S have the TS ;) (thank Guanfy's log and Guanfy ^ ^)

Bizcuite

Last edited:

Ranomez

Jun 1, 2010
HTC One X+
HTC Desire HD

Bizcuite

no, i sayd the screen is inverted as in it is upside down, even if i rotate it before disabling rotation, but the touchscreen is in the right dirrection, so in the opposite way the screen shows, to explain it easyer in case im still not understandable..............the screen is upside down but the touch isnt, so if i want to go right i need to drag left on the screen

EDIT: also if i add data.img again it bootloops, maybe il install the things needed to gain logcats while booting and send u if it helps u in any way, but tomorow cause its night here, anyway i just told u so ul look into it

Last edited:

bizcuite

Aug 11, 2010
Corbeil-Essonnes
the last thing that I see when I boot is some cyano guy who is traveling in space. Do I have to wait longer or its the unlock screen and my touchscreen isnt working?

EDIT: Rename your data.img to something else.
EDIT2: Can u help me run adb successfully, I've tried many times with guides but it was not for gen8 and I couldnt make it run. I really wanna join.
EDIT3: It booted. The touchscreen on A70S is working only at the upper left side (I can pull down the statusbar and enable/disable wifi). Nothing else is working on touchscreen. Hope it helps you cuz I cant run adb.

This the initramfs who has ADB activated.

Bizcuite

Attachments

• adb_initramfs.cpio.gz
    736.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Mavasilisk

Mar 12, 2012
Thanks.

yours maybe is here /devices/platform/ehci-omap.0/usb1/1-2/1-23 try too see the name of the device like "UNITEC USB Touch (Win7)".

I don't know how name it, and your help can help me :)

I hope that A70H and S have the TS ;) (thank Guanfy's log and Guanfy ^ ^)

Bizcuite

I cant find this thing anywhere. There is /sys/devices/virtual/input/input2/ and there isnt such thing inside.

Mavasilisk

Mar 12, 2012
This is my logcat. I will update the post with the info for TS model that u've asked about.

EDIT: The exact path is: /sys/devices/virtual/input/input2/name and it says MMA7660FC Accelerometer

Last edited:

nikunj87

Aug 2, 2011
I cant find this thing anywhere. There is /sys/devices/virtual/input/input2/ and there isnt such thing inside.

Thanks.

Bizcuite

Not sure if this helps but I found following file

/sys/devices/platform/ohci-omap.0/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/0003:227D:070A.0003/driver -> /sys/bus/hid/drivers/hanvon (soft link)

divx118

Dec 20, 2009
no, i sayd the screen is inverted as in it is upside down, even if i rotate it before disabling rotation, but the touchscreen is in the right dirrection, so in the opposite way the screen shows, to explain it easyer in case im still not understandable..............the screen is upside down but the touch isnt, so if i want to go right i need to drag left on the screen

EDIT: also if i add data.img again it bootloops, maybe il install the things needed to gain logcats while booting and send u if it helps u in any way, but tomorow cause its night here, anyway i just told u so ul look into it

This is because A101IT has the screen upsidedown in the device. If the kernel is based on the openaos kernel you could try.

Code:
$ echo Y >  /sys/module/hid_hanvon/parameters/rotate180
$ echo Y >  /sys/module/mma7660fc/parameters/rotate180

My fix for rotation on A101IT on CM7:

https://gitorious.org/openaos-cyano...mmit/0f60059787e432a41aa149d08f501c7f920fc859 <-- patch file for surfaceflinger in CM7
https://gitorious.org/openaos-cyano...mmit/1355b106ee63ac0b0fe39647441c7ba30282f3fa <-- changes to init.rc to disable our previous sysfs fix.

divx118

Reactions: bizcuite

bizcuite

Aug 11, 2010
Corbeil-Essonnes
This is because A101IT has the screen upsidedown in the device. If the kernel is based on the openaos kernel you could try.

Code:
$ echo Y >  /sys/module/hid_hanvon/parameters/rotate180
$ echo Y >  /sys/module/mma7660fc/parameters/rotate180

My fix for rotation on A101IT on CM7:

https://gitorious.org/openaos-cyano...mmit/0f60059787e432a41aa149d08f501c7f920fc859 <-- patch file for surfaceflinger in CM7
https://gitorious.org/openaos-cyano...mmit/1355b106ee63ac0b0fe39647441c7ba30282f3fa <-- changes to init.rc to disable our previous sysfs fix.

divx118

Erf, you're right.
Code:
# Enabling multi-touch
    write /sys/module/hid_hanvon/parameters/tsp_emulation N

# Disable rotation of touchscreen and sensor for 101
    write /sys/module/hid_hanvon/parameters/rotate180 N
    write /sys/module/mma7660fc/parameters/rotate180 N

I will modify the init.rc, i haven't seen that it was on N : /

Bizcuite

Last edited:

divx118

Dec 20, 2009
Erf, you're right.
Code:
# Enabling multi-touch
    write /sys/module/hid_hanvon/parameters/tsp_emulation N

# Disable rotation of touchscreen and sensor for 101
    write /sys/module/hid_hanvon/parameters/rotate180 N
    write /sys/module/mma7660fc/parameters/rotate180 N

I will modify the init.rc, i haven't seen that it was on N : /

Bizcuite

In the future it is better to patch surfaceflinger and set the default rotation to 180 for the A101, else you will have some problems with apps that force rotation at landscape. You will need to hold the A101 then upsidedown.
There should be also a compile flag for that atleast on CM7, but then you need to build a separate image for the A101 hence I did patch surfaceflinger and see if we are on an A101 to force default rotation to 180 if we are.

divx118

bizcuite

Aug 11, 2010
Corbeil-Essonnes
I share the new init.rc (FOR ARCHOS A101 ONLY)

How push it:
With adb, you must have installed adb initramfs.cpio.gz (see first page)

run adb with adb shell after have configure it to see if the configuration is good:
"adb shell"
"exit"
"adb root"
"adb push /<path of the init.rc> /"

Under linux and windows it will be worked.

Please says me if it's good if the screen is in good orientation.

Bizcuite

Attachments

• init.rar
    7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: minidou-77

bizcuite

Aug 11, 2010
Corbeil-Essonnes
In the future it is better to patch surfaceflinger and set the default rotation to 180 for the A101, else you will have some problems with apps that force rotation at landscape. You will need to hold the A101 then upsidedown.
There should be also a compile flag for that atleast on CM7, but then you need to build a separate image for the A101 hence I did patch surfaceflinger and see if we are on an A101 to force default rotation to 180 if we are.

divx118

Right!!

I have seen a little the surfaceflinger.cpp, i will play with it to see if i can return my screen.

I will see it later.

Bizcuite

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The system is stable now on my tab, don't forget, you have only 256MB of RAM, i cannot make the impossible ;) Lots of tweaks are include into the kernel and the ROM to have a fast tab...!

If you have any problem, go there:

Sources:
    Github: https://github.com/bizcuite
    Kernel sources is available here: https://github.com/bizcuite/Archos_OPENAOS_Kernel_ICS
    Frameworks base folder: https://github.com/bizcuite/android_frameworks_base
    Device Folder: https://github.com/bizcuite/Device_ICS-for-ARCHOS-GEN8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/!\
    DON'T TRY THE KERNELWITH OTHERS OS for GEN8
    IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OTHERS SYSTEMS
    /!\

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Works:
    3D - libs comes from Galaxy SL - and Kernel drivers from RowBoat
    Sensors - Rotation
    Sound
    Youtube (HD is not smooth- 15/20FPS)
    Touchscreen in multipoint (thanks to Divx118 and Letama for their help on my thread)
    Wifi
    Sdcard & MMC - USB SHARE
    12/03/2013
    H264/H263 - MP3/AAC played with hard decoders
    OMX interface comes from CM10.1
    UI optimised (thanks defy dev)
    Sound HAL from opensource
    Camera but you cannot take any picture or video with this camera ATM
    Version 1.6 (17/03/2013):
    - Dspmanager has been removed (bug)
    - MusicPlayer from google AOSP include.
    - Phone.apk removed too
    CYANOBIZ - BETA 2.0/2.3 - 10/04/2013
    - GPU Libs update
    - OPENGL renderer activated
    - WallPaper works
    - WebGL works well (Chrome can works now)
    - Network statistics works
    - Sound noises are less frequents than v1.7 and V1.8
    CYANOBIZ - BETA 2.1 - 18/04/2013
    - Youtube works (i had heard that it doesn't worked in beta 2.0)
    CYANOBIZ - BETA 2.4 - 11/05/2013
    -Libs from Samsung Galaxy Ace works very well (better) than rowboat libs.
    -A43 must have a working TS
    -Zram configured directly to have 250MB of ZRam (better perf than compcache)
    CYANOBIZ - BETA 2.5/2.6 - 19/05/2013
    -TLS register activated
    -Swap of 175MB added in the image file
    -Zram can be activated (re-added) - i have a way to activated zram1 as ext4 partition...

KERNEL:
    - OC kernel by interface (see in /sys/power/)
    - dsp to 800MHz when 5th step is activated
    - GPU drivers Updated (backported)
    - CPU Alignment (backported)
    - JHash update
    - Network stat driver added (backported)
    - Lots of modules directly include into the kernel
    - Cleancache include (backported) and activated http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/vm/cleancache.txt?id=4fe4746ab694690af9f2ccb80184f5c575917c7f
    - Genlock Backported from 2.6.35
    - New Zram
    - New driver wifi functions (configurate in ".config" files) i find wifi better
    - TLS register hacked
    - Zram
    - Snappy compression from google
    - Compcache 25% or 35% of RAM

Doesn't work:
    -Bluetooth can works with a command enter in a terminal hciconfig hci0 up.
    -Camera (you can preview only)
    -Battery stats (% works, but no notification of charge)
    -Bugs - report please

-------------------------------------------------------------FILES TO DOWNLOAD-------------------------------------------------------------

SINCE V2.4 AND DON'T USE ANY SWAP SOFTWARE WITH THIS VERSION

---------- V2.6 with another start order for Swap: /swapfile (175MB) uses in first, zram in second and compcache in last. = 175+50MB+25%/35% of your RAM

A101 - v2.6 = http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?444vbceqerzboqb

A70 - A70S2 (change the dpi to 160 in build.prop for A70S2 only) - v2.6 = http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1urte0y2f5dnzwu

A43 - TS not fix in landscape ATM - v2.6 = http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?206d2tqybl1260w

GAPP: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?blsz6ie172i1qzo

For kernel initramfs and data image see attachment files
    25% of RAM is "compcached" with zram snappy compression
    35% of RAM is "compcached" with zram snappy compression
    25% of RAM is "compcached" with zram LZO compression

-------------------------------------------------------------SYSTEM INSTALLATION-------------------------------------------------------------

How install CM9 on archos gen8
    -Download CM9 image files from mediafire that i have shared, choose appropriate image.
    -Download initramfs.cpio.gz (NOT MINICOM except i tell you to install it for a report)
    -Download Kernel in attachment files (don't uncompress the Kernel file, just rename it like this: zImage)
    -Download data.img.tar.gz and uncompress it - choose the data image that you want and renamed it like data_ICS.img

Install Kernel and initramfs.cpio.gz
    -install kernel and initramfs.cpio.gz (don't install the minicom version) by SDE menu
    -Don't uncompress the Kernel file, just rename it like this: zImage
    -Just copy-paste, ONE BY ONE the kernel and initramfs.cpio.gz (if I paste together the files, it doesn't worked for me)
    /!\ BUT BIZCUITE, I HAVE A PROBLEM, THE TAB SAYS ME THAT zImage IS NOT INSTALLED, AAAAAAAAH!!!!!PLEAAAASE HEEELP
    =>You have WINDOWS please read this!!!

Install CM9 Image:
    -uncompress image of CM9 downloaded
    -copy paste image on the root of internal sdcard (like CM7)
    -uncompressed data.img.tar.gz if it's not done, choose an image and rename it like data_ICS.img
    -copy/paste the data_ICS.img to the root of the internal sdcard.

How configure menu.lst (See the file in attachment, just uncompress it)
    -edit your menu.lst, copy paste my line
    Code:
    CYANOBIZ||/CYANOBIZ_BETA2.X_AX.img|/init|0Archos|ARCHOS|ARCHOS|/init
    Change "CYANOBIZ_BETA2.X_AX.img" by the version and the type of tab that you have downloaded
    Exemple: CYANOBIZ_BETA2.4_A101.img

If you haven't the file. Create a file named "menu.lst" with notepad++ under windows (not the windows notepad!!!) Or gedit for ubuntu.
    And copy paste the line on it. Save and copy paste the file on the root of the internal sdcard.

-------------------------------------------------------------GOOGLE APP. INSTALLATION-------------------------------------------------------------
    How install Google App.
    If you have NEVER installed GApp:
    -Download the file
    -Rename the file like this "gapps-ics-20120429-signedremake_all_dpi_works.zip" ( just WITHOUT the "-" )
    -Copy paste the file in the download folders of your internal SDCARD
    -Reboot
    -After the first reboot wait 5 minutes (the system uncompresses the files and install its)
    -Reboot and enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------BLUETOOTH ACTIVATION-------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want to have Bluetooth
    In a terminal enter:
    Code:
    hciconfig hci0 up

-------------------------------------------------------------SWAP CONFIGURATION-------------------------------------------------------------
    SWAP / Zram / CompCache:
    The swap is used with this priority:
    Code:
    root@android:/ # cat /proc/swaps                                               
    Filename				Type		Size	Used	Priority
    /swapfile                               file		179156	5716	-1
    /dev/block/zram0                        partition	51192	0	-2
    /dev/block/ramzswap0                    partition	175464	0	-3

This the new swap_activation.sh

Code:
    swapoff /dev/block/ramzswap0
    swapoff /dev/block/zram0
    echo $((50*1024*1024)) > /sys/block/zram0/disksize
    mkswap /dev/block/zram0
    swapon /swapfile
    swapon /dev/block/zram0
    swapon /dev/block/ramzswap0

Just change the order of this lines to start differently the swap.
    First to start : swapon /swapfile
    second to start: swapon /dev/block/zram0
    last to start: swapon /dev/block/ramzswap0

Play with this lines to see if performance are better.

-------------------------------------------------------------OVERCLOCK-------------------------------------------------------------

HOW OVERCLOCK THE CPU

just change the value with a root explorer into the file at this path:
    /sys/power/mpu_freq_opp5

YOU WILL LOSE THE CHANGE AFTER A REBOOT
    but if you find your oc stable write the line in the init.rc, under " # Enabling power management features":
    Code:
    write /sys/power/mpu_freq_opp5 1100

-------------------------------------------------------------SOFT TO USE-------------------------------------------------------------
    Which software i used to have a better tab or functions:
    Performance:
    Seeder (more smooth): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1987032

Tools:
    Archos Video player: To have access to SMB server and watch directly video. (deactivate hardware decoding)
    ZRAM Status:to keep an eye on my Zram Swap (lots of information)

LogCat:
    Logcat Extreme: to share me a logcat when you have a crash or others problems

FAQ:

I HAVE TRIED GMAIL, IT DOESN'T WORKED WITH MY TAB
    HOX FIX IT: Biz, gmail works by installing maps, then open gmail it will force close, then go to accounts and sync gmail reboot tablet and works ==> Thanks Porobu

How have a good Camera image :
    -> just open camera app, unplug usb cable and press power button to activate deep sleep mode (wait the led turn off) and presss again power button. Re open the camera app and the image is clean.

If you have any problem with kernel or OS, download again all files and reinstall its.
    If you have bootloop or crash of tablet, make me a report plz.

/!\ To make a report /!\ MINICOM version of initramfs is required.
    YOU DON'T USED ADB (select NONE option) .. JUST MINICOM (SERIAL option)
    I used the initramfs.cpio.gz with debug by serial made by Divx118.
    install minicom and enter in a terminal under root rights:
    "minicom -D /dev/ttyACM2" (when you are after selection of debug types screen and when OS screen selection appears press "enter" don't forget to plug usb cable :) )
    The minicom must be connected. and DMESG log appears on terminal.
    CONFIGURE YOUR TERMINAL TO HAVE UNLIMITED CHARACTERS ON THE SCREEN (else log will be cut)

See the tutorial about debug on Openaos website

Have Fun!!

Bizcuite

Thanks to:
    -Letama
    -Divx118
    -Powerplop for his help on sound pb
    -All who have helped me indirectly or directly :)
    -My beer shop :angel:
    -Many thanks to Wilsey and Guanfy to have helped me to debug screen and TS without them, your tabs couldn't worked correctly.
    -Bingoig for his help to fix menubutton for A101
    -Mavasilisk for his great help and his topic about my ROM in general section
    -Mikerla
    -Porobu
    -All donators (4 times)]
    18/10/2012
    UPDATE: init.rc FOR A101 ONLY FIX SCREEN ORIENTATION
    How push it:
    With adb, you must have installed adb initramfs.cpio.gz (see first page)

run adb with adb shell after have configure it to see if the configuration is good:
    "adb shell"
    "exit"
    "adb root"
    "adb push / /"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    19/10/2012
    UPDATE KERNEL TO SEE IF TouchScreen OF A70S WORKS works with all Tabs!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    22/10 i have include in rom, binaries for TS from archos firmware. And update init.rc. see first post to download the new update.
    26/10 I have made a modification in code to have TS working for all tabs, i need log and report to see if it works correctly
    See V0.4 to have update.
    Modification in the code are situate in inputreader.cpp in framework/base/service/:
    Code:
    if (mParameters.orientationAware
                || mParameters.deviceType == Parameters::DEVICE_TYPE_TOUCH_SCREEN
                || mParameters.deviceType == Parameters::DEVICE_TYPE_POINTER) {
            mParameters.associatedDisplayIsExternal = false;
                    mParameters.deviceType == Parameters::DEVICE_TYPE_TOUCH_SCREEN
                            && getDevice()->isExternal();
            mParameters.associatedDisplayId = 0;
    29/10 -- CM9 - V0.5
    -Kernel revert back (for A101, bad name of TS, it was a test that i had forgotten to remove)
    -data_ICS.img to install to root of SDCARD (like CM7)
    -Bootloop fix
    -NO BOOTANIMATION (black screen, please wait that the first boot finished it)
    -BUG WITH CPU GOV ALWAYS AT PERFORMANCE (see first post to fix it)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    30/10 -- CM9 - V0.6
    -soft button fix (ty guanfy and Wisley)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    31/10 -- CM9 - V1.0
    -All about screen works well for all tabs (A70S2 - A101S - A70S-H confirmed)
    -CM9 Sources in "cooking" for share

22/12:
    FIx USB SHARE for SDRAM Version.
    New version ALPHA 1.1 in progress
    Had to need to update my Ubuntu to 12 to download update of ICS from Cyanogen (Git-Core error, impossible to update git-core with 10.04)
    Kernel modify for more stability (Cpu Gov conf - 5th freq. step deleted)
    I will make another kernel to include driver for A43 tabs TouchScreen.
    But i need logcat by A43 tabs users.[/B]

VolumeManager.cpp has been changed to have USB SHARE working.

Problem with stability is fix. with Kernel V1.4
    Hi guys!

News about the progresses of my work.

-TI (720P,MP3...not AAC) codecs are ok, i can use its and lots of videos on youtube can be watched in HD. BUT the stream is slow, and the videos lags.
    -HW can be used with mxvideoplayer with videos, but not all (codecs missing...?) i must see it in details.

Code:
    <4>D/wpa_supplicant( 5840): buf Bizcuite rssi -61
    <4>V/AwesomePlayer( 5449): now cached 131072 bytes of data
    <4>V/AwesomePlayer( 5449): now cached 131072 bytes of data
    <4>V/AwesomePlayer( 5449): now cached 196608 bytes of data
    <4>V/AwesomePlayer( 5449): metaDataSize = 13369 bytes
    <4>V/AwesomePlayer( 5449): track of type 'video/avc' does not publish bitrate
    <4>V/AwesomePlayer( 5449): mBitrate = -1 bits/sec
    <4>V/AwesomePlayer( 5449): initVideoDecoder flags=0x0
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.TI.DUCATI1.VIDEO.DECODER'
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.Nvidia.h264.decode'
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.qcom.7x30.video.decoder.avc'
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.qcom.video.decoder.avc'
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.TI.Video.Decoder'
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Format exceed the decoder's capabilities. 921600
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.TI.720P.Decoder'
    <4>D/dalvikvm( 5852): GC_EXPLICIT freed 1258K, 67% free 2749K/8131K, paused 3ms+8ms
    <4>D/TIOMX_CORE( 5449): Found component OMX.TI.720P.Decoder with refCount 0  pHandle (0x5eaa8)
    <4>D/720p_OMX_VideoDecoder( 5449): 720p VIDDEC OMX Component Version : DEC_3630_12_22_2010
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Successfully allocated OMX node 'OMX.TI.720P.Decoder'
    <4>I/OMXCodec( 5449): [OMX.TI.720P.Decoder] AVC profile = 100 (High), level = 31
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): [OMX.TI.720P.Decoder] Video O/P format.eColorFormat 0x40b1d899
    <4>I/OMXCodec( 5449): [OMX.TI.720P.Decoder] video dimensions are 1280 x 720
    <4>I/720p_OMX_VideoDecoder( 5449): StateSet command to 2 received
    <4>D/720p_split_dec( 5449): Setting ASC num_ref_frames 983040 num_reorder_frames 64000
    <4>D/720p_Video_Decoder( 5449): Setting pCreatePhaseArgs->ulMaxFrameRate -1 and pCreatePhaseArgs->ulMaxBitRate -1 Wd 1280 Ht 720
    <4>D/720p_Video_Decoder( 5449): Set total_size: 23731328
    <4>D/720p_Video_Decoder( 5449): Set after total_size: 11
    <4>D/720p_Video_Decoder( 5449): Setting lcml_dsp->ProfileID: 11
    <4>I/720p_OMX_VideoDecoder( 5449): StateSet command to 3 received
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.google.aac.decoder'
    <4>E/OMXCodec( 5449): Successfully allocated OMX node 'OMX.google.aac.decoder'

-Camera will work in few time i have an image but color parameters aren't properly configured.

-Sound is ok now, since long time for me, it will come with new release for you.

Wait and see. I will upload a new release in few days. :)

Bizcuite
    Re: [AlphaTest] ICS for GEN8 based on CM9 - ALPHA - V1.2 - NEW KERNEL-STABILITY IMPRO

Hi guys.

Just to give you any news.
    I haven't, like you had seen, update the rom like promise. It's normal i had a pb with wifi (connected but no data).
    I have reverted back the modifications and works atm on video decoding.
    I progress on this point. Ti codecs are called and loaded but there is an error with the dsp (i look why atm).
    If i made an update you cannot see any videos on youtube because codecs crashes (dsp).
    I want finish this before update the cm9 rom.

Bizcuite

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
    Re: [AlphaTest] ICS for GEN8 based on CM9 - ALPHA - V1.2 - NEW KERNEL-STABILITY IMPRO

I have take time to see the link.
    It's for jellybean and can make nothing with this.
    The code is different between ics and jb to select the ui mode. I have already try this solution and no result...

I have made lots of progress on sound. Just one thing to fix, the route of sound is badly configurate. Bluetooth is taken by default, i must plug and unplug the headphone jack to have sound on speakers :D

I fix this point and upload a new release.
    I hope that noise on sound will be fix, i cannot verify with this pb, the noise appears when the drivers is closed, and i cannot heard it.

Bizcuite

Hi guys!

Sound works like a charm now with microphone.
    Deep sleep is stable, i have lost only 4% in 7h with wifi active.

I see to increase video playing speed, i have changed the omxcodec sources. Hardware decoding is available but it lags a lot.

Bizcuite