[REF]Radios Diamond [Updated 12/8/08]

Search This thread

sumeshd

Nov 5, 2010
Mumbai
someone please urgently upload 1.00.25.25 in mediafire or multi upload please..rapidshare link dead or too buggy to download..thanx in advance..

pooblej

Jul 23, 2008
RILPHONE.dll for 1.09.25.23

Does anyone have the right RILPHONE.dll for radio 1.09.25.23 ??
With thanks

XwpisONOMA

Jan 2, 2011
Radio v1.00.25.05 (Quad Band,Save Power and have better Network Connection!) "Highly Recommended"

mirror :

http://tom.x-files.lv/Radio/

will be update

--

The links above do not work.:(

Are there any alternatives? I can see this is an old thread but if it is not maintained by anyone anymore the mods should remove it, there's no point wasting our time searching for something and coming up with threads but with dead links.:(

Anyone can help with a working link for this radio :confused:

Thanks!

XwpisONOMA

Jan 2, 2011
radio vs radio, rom vs rom

Thank you !!!

MediaFire did the trick the other location is too buggy full of popups and ads. Anyway, now that I have this radio, may I please ask this:

The radio can be independently flashed from the other "flashable" components (i.e. ROM, spl, OS version) AS LONG AS the phone has HardSPL, not stock SPL, am I right?

In my case I am running the (unsigned) 1.40 by OliNex, so I should be OK to go from what I currently have (1.09.25.23) to a better(?) radio? I've heard that 1.00.25.05 is one of the best (if not the best) when it comes to good wireless performance with resonable/good battery usage, etc.

Also, the phone currently runs on this official update:

RUU_Diamond_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_Signed_Diamond_52.51.25.26_1.09.25.23_Ship (apparently it is an unbranded HTC release for England).

Is that OK for use in the USA? or there is something better. I am looking for a minimalistic (custom) ROM not too many bells and whistles, just basic but stable/consistent functionality. Is there something out there you can recommend?

Again, thanks very much for the help! :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: HTC0017

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
You can flash the radio apart from the ROM.
I suggest you backup your settings first.

I still have a lot of Diamond ROMs from the old days.
It was too long ago to remember which was the best.
Try to read some threads...

XwpisONOMA

Jan 2, 2011
You can flash the radio apart from the ROM.
I suggest you backup your settings first.

I still have a lot of Diamond ROMs from the old days.
It was too long ago to remember which was the best.
Try to read some threads...

Thanks to your post, I did! I ended up installing (as mentioned before) the latest official English release: 2.03.405.3 WWE with 1.09.25.23 radio and protocol version 52.51.25.26H.

It looks fine to me and it even solved a problem I had with not being able to stream online videos (YouTube, etc).

Now, I wonder why some claim that an earlier radio 1.00.25.05 is better, is there any legitimacy to that or it depends on how you use the phone?

Anyway, so far so good, will try a custom f/w next.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread will put all version radios of Diamond device :

The first make sure your device has Hard-SPL..!

- Download and extract the RUU (Rom Updater Utility) in a empty folder on your pc
    - Download and extrat the radio file (.nbh) in the same directory as the RUU
    - Start the RUU and follow procedure

Radio v1.00.25.06 (Quad Band)

Radio v1.00.25.05 (Quad Band,Save Power and have better Network Connection!) "Highly Recommended"

Radio v1.00.25.03

Radio v1.02.25.11 (Provided from Bepe )

Radio v1.03.25.18 (Provided from Bepe )

Radio v1.00.25.07 (Provided by duttythroy )

mirror :

http://tom.x-files.lv/Radio/

will be update
    Tried all Radio Roms except the .11 one...
    For me it seems, that the 05 makes it.

Dont have any problems with text messages on all roms so far.
    Only the receptions differs from rom to rom. GPS fix on all roms too.

I use Developer HSPL 1.4...
    radio vs radio, rom vs rom

Thank you !!!

MediaFire did the trick the other location is too buggy full of popups and ads. Anyway, now that I have this radio, may I please ask this:

The radio can be independently flashed from the other "flashable" components (i.e. ROM, spl, OS version) AS LONG AS the phone has HardSPL, not stock SPL, am I right?

In my case I am running the (unsigned) 1.40 by OliNex, so I should be OK to go from what I currently have (1.09.25.23) to a better(?) radio? I've heard that 1.00.25.05 is one of the best (if not the best) when it comes to good wireless performance with resonable/good battery usage, etc.

Also, the phone currently runs on this official update:

RUU_Diamond_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_Signed_Diamond_52.51.25.26_1.09.25.23_Ship (apparently it is an unbranded HTC release for England).

Is that OK for use in the USA? or there is something better. I am looking for a minimalistic (custom) ROM not too many bells and whistles, just basic but stable/consistent functionality. Is there something out there you can recommend?

Again, thanks very much for the help! :good: