[Theme] Darkened Blur

Search This thread

marko!

Feb 7, 2011
Halifax
Here is a quick theme i whiped up with some help from UOT
If anyone gets this running please post screenshots!!!!!!!

if you need instructions for this DO NOT TRY THIS
not to flash
unfortunatly its untested but there should be no errors
requires ADB and know how to use it

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: Pirateghost

duke8804

Aug 4, 2011
here are some screenshots. Let me know if you need more

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,031
  • shot_000003.jpg
    shot_000003.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 758
  • shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 715

duke8804

Aug 4, 2011
i like it. works like it is supposed to. i live in the one spot of the city that gets no coverage at all and it gives me signal. they only down side is that if you are streaming a video or downloading files it will get very choppy (which is understandable). but other than that it is awesome.

ebaul

Mar 7, 2008
York
i like it. works like it is supposed to. i live in the one spot of the city that gets no coverage at all and it gives me signal. they only down side is that if you are streaming a video or downloading files it will get very choppy (which is understandable). but other than that it is awesome.

If this sounds like a noob...well it actually is...but what is a micro cell and is it for the A2..?

duke8804

Aug 4, 2011
Basically it is a mini cell tower in your home that uses your internet. So if like me you get no reception at home it will give you full reception.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App

Reactions: ebaul

Streaming video on my microcell is smooth as can be.

Sent from my MB865

r.iqbal87

Aug 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I tried to replace the two files using root explorer and now my phone just repeates the boot animation. What can i do?

How did you replace them? Root Explorer or ADB? Because if you did it with root Explorer, it would have automatically rebooted when you replaced the Framework.apk, and then continue to bootloop after that. If you did use root explorer, the issue is a result of incorrect permissions being set on the framework apk.

Assuming your phone is rooted, you can chance the permissions to the framework.apk, or push the original back to the phone. I dont know the exact commands to put into the terminal, but hopefully someone here could type those out and list them?

Hope it helps, and good luck!, because what just happened was, your phone was soft-bricked, and until an sbf is released that you could flash, this would be the only plausible way to fix it.

DO NOT DO A FACTORY RESET/DATA WIPE THROUGH THE STOCK RECOVERY!

It will get rid of your root permissions, and then there's no hope until an sbf is released :(:mad:.

Reactions: PhoenixNghi

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
I tried to replace the two files using root explorer and now my phone just repeates the boot animation. What can i do?

Your going to have to use adb for this!

1. download the system dump over at the development section for atrix 2
2. you will need 2 file from the dump framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
3. put those 2 files on the root of ur sdcard
4. load adb and at the prompt type this

adb shell
su
mount -o rw,remount /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
cat /sdcard/SystemUI.apk > /system/app/SystemUI.apk
chmod 755 /system/app/SystemUI.apk

now type this for framework

cat /sdcard/framework-res.apk > /system/framework/framework-res.apk
chmod 755 /system/framework/framework-res.apk

Next type
reboot

That should fix it ......

let me know how it works for ya

Reactions: marko!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a quick theme i whiped up with some help from UOT
    If anyone gets this running please post screenshots!!!!!!!

if you need instructions for this DO NOT TRY THIS
    not to flash
    unfortunatly its untested but there should be no errors
    requires ADB and know how to use it

DOWNLOAD
    Basically it is a mini cell tower in your home that uses your internet. So if like me you get no reception at home it will give you full reception.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App

How did you replace them? Root Explorer or ADB? Because if you did it with root Explorer, it would have automatically rebooted when you replaced the Framework.apk, and then continue to bootloop after that. If you did use root explorer, the issue is a result of incorrect permissions being set on the framework apk.

Assuming your phone is rooted, you can chance the permissions to the framework.apk, or push the original back to the phone. I dont know the exact commands to put into the terminal, but hopefully someone here could type those out and list them?

Hope it helps, and good luck!, because what just happened was, your phone was soft-bricked, and until an sbf is released that you could flash, this would be the only plausible way to fix it.

DO NOT DO A FACTORY RESET/DATA WIPE THROUGH THE STOCK RECOVERY!

It will get rid of your root permissions, and then there's no hope until an sbf is released :(:mad:.

Your going to have to use adb for this!

1. download the system dump over at the development section for atrix 2
    2. you will need 2 file from the dump framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
    3. put those 2 files on the root of ur sdcard
    4. load adb and at the prompt type this

adb shell
    su
    mount -o rw,remount /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
    cat /sdcard/SystemUI.apk > /system/app/SystemUI.apk
    chmod 755 /system/app/SystemUI.apk

now type this for framework

cat /sdcard/framework-res.apk > /system/framework/framework-res.apk