Minimal Icons

Search This thread

SoundZombie

Oct 1, 2010
Code:
I know a lot of people have seen UltraLinx's MNML Icons, and if you're like me, you love them.  The only thing I'm not a fan of about them is how few there are.  So I've decided to duplicate, best I can, these icons for my phone so I can have more.  I'm willing to take suggestions as well as to what people want if they are good enough.  :D  I may even re make his icons just so I have a complete matching set. 

Uploaded are examples of UltraLinx's icon compared to my own, mine being for DroCap.  The second and third pictures are of the link with a white background, again compared to UltraLinx's (Third Picture)

Let me know what you guys think, and if anyone would be interested in any icons in particular!  :D

Old post, left for info. Attached most up to date zip of white icons, working on cyan and green. Will update.

Another member pointed out that the PSD file was a whole 3 pages into this thread, so heres a link to the EXACT post.

Attachments

• CAP201010011822.jpg
    CAP201010011822.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 28,526
  • 175091824_photobucket_19812_.jpg
    175091824_photobucket_19812_.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 19,825
  • 175091824_photobucket_19814_.jpg
    175091824_photobucket_19814_.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 21,458
Last edited:

user7618

Jul 26, 2010
Indianapolis
Very nice! Thanks for sharing these! Can you make a rss and a tapatalk one? Please? :-D

EDIT: Here are some in action.

EDIT: photobucket died for me. :(

Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Froyo on Hero action here!

Reactions: rtorbs

SoundZombie

Oct 1, 2010
RSS and Tapatalk; Done and Done.

Also, nice to see them in action user7618. :D

Attachments

• RSS.png
    RSS.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 64,432
  • Tapatalk.png
    Tapatalk.png
    5 KB · Views: 64,175

SoundZombie

Oct 1, 2010
Glad you like em. Im the morning Im gonna add Root, Terminal, AIM, Gmail, and Shazam, as well as a few others, and some random three to four-letter words.

Last edited:

user7618

Jul 26, 2010
Indianapolis
Are there any new ones in there, or is it just a repackaging of the original plus what you've already posted?

Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Froyo on Hero action here!

SoundZombie

Oct 1, 2010
Theres a total of 28 icons in the zip. I think Ive added 2 terminal icons, root, AIM and maybe a couple others.

Haker_141

Oct 10, 2010
Hey man

He's licensed his icons now so I think it's best you take this off because it just ain't right copying and redistributing it, you know for respect.

SoundZombie

Oct 1, 2010
Four things:
1. I made these.
2. He hasnt released any for sale so theres no encroachment
3. They are similar but not the same.
4. Emulation is the greatest form of flattery.

So bugger off if you dont like it. Until a mod says otherwise, I'm keeping these up.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    I know a lot of people have seen UltraLinx's MNML Icons, and if you're like me, you love them.  The only thing I'm not a fan of about them is how few there are.  So I've decided to duplicate, best I can, these icons for my phone so I can have more.  I'm willing to take suggestions as well as to what people want if they are good enough.  :D  I may even re make his icons just so I have a complete matching set. 

Uploaded are examples of UltraLinx's icon compared to my own, mine being for DroCap.  The second and third pictures are of the link with a white background, again compared to UltraLinx's (Third Picture)

Let me know what you guys think, and if anyone would be interested in any icons in particular!  :D

Old post, left for info. Attached most up to date zip of white icons, working on cyan and green. Will update.

Another member pointed out that the PSD file was a whole 3 pages into this thread, so heres a link to the EXACT post.
    I dont this second, but Ill get one together the second I'm at my computer again.

EDIT: Attached is a cumulative zip fill of ALL of the white colored POSTED icons made to date. Some are mine, some are other members, but it is the grand sum of everything that has been posted in this topic. Link to zip added to OP as well.

Also starting work on green and cyan collection. :)

Sent from my DROIDX running ApeX using XDA App.
    I'm also still working on more, so Ill upload as I go as well.
    Here are the PSD and Action files. Sorry it took so long to get them up here.

Also I figured I'd give a quick rundown as to how to use these...

You need CS4, I dont know if these will be compatible with anything else.
    Open PSD, type desired text
    Run action
    Save as PNG and enjoy!

Im not sure how to import the action into phototshop, but Im sure it wont be hard.
    Sorry for being away so long. Had a lot of stuff going on with health, college, and even a run in with the law due to a vindictive ex that kept me away from a computer with internet access. If there is anybody who has asked for a request or any other questions, PM me. I do see that a lot of you have kept up with the questions and requests, and I thank everyone for keeping up in my absence.

Also Id like to thank sctcts, crecsky, ThatDude1 and especially T.C.P. for keeping up with requests. You guys rock.

That being said, I am back. :)