First impression (2 hours use)
- First impression, it feels a little heavy (comming from S2). And I find this odd, because when I played with the Z1 in the store, it didn't feel heavy, I guess it has something to do with looks and expectation. The Z1 looks like a brick and you expect it to be heavy, the G2 doesn't look heavy. But it feels solid though.
- It's extremely "slippery" it's like it's grease coated, really have to hold onto it, or I fear it will slide right out of my hand.
- double-tap on/off is freakin' awsome, who needs buttons...
- camera has some issues it seems (see other threads) but I's to early to conclude for me. But I've had indication of problems.
- Screen is sweet.
- everything is silky smooth and fast.
- wifi storage access feature is a killer app imo.
problems I've run into, email client would not connect to my imap server, no error messages other than failed connection. And I tried to set up universal remote, but it will only allow clicking same button once, so volume will not work because you press up several times it will only register first up. You can do up-down-up-down, but not up-up or down-down.