Quiet Hours + Oxygen 2

Search This thread

wej1976

Sep 9, 2010
Hello,

I've been running the Oxygen RC roms since about RC4 including some time on the devnull rom too. Upgraded to Oxygen 2 and either I'm been really stupid (I have searched the forums) but I cant for the life in me find the quiet hours options. Am sure it was in the sound settings menu.

Has it been removed? was it something that AdamG and his team added but isn't compatabile with 2.3.3. If it's been left out due to streamlining does anyone know how to download it and re add it?

If it's no longer a viable option what do people recommend as an alternative. I've seen a post about timeriffic, might give this a try if the quiet hours settings are no longer supported

Regards

Will

doctormetal

Sep 1, 2010
www.doctormetal.nl
Don't known about oxygen. I am using CM7, which has this option.

When I was on stock I created profiles in tasker to realise this. Now I still use them as they are more flexible than the quiet hours option.

wej1976

Sep 9, 2010
It was the sheer simplicity of it been integrated into the sound menu that I liked not really looking for a hugely modifiable app. Will have a look at the one I mentioned once I get the kids into bed

Cheers for your inputs

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App