Is there a way to set calendar reminders for a whole entire year?

Search This thread

MrAndroid12

Mar 30, 2011
Auckland
So here is the basic story.

Every Thursdays, I have chemistry tutorials, lectures and labs.
For chemistry labs, we need to wear jeans to protect legs from chemical spillage which the lab coat does not cover.

And for some reason, I keep forgetting and the PhD assistances told me that I would get kicked out next time if I don't have the appropirate dress code for the lab.

Currently, I can only self one at a time and it's a pain nor do I have all the time to waste doing so.

Thanks,

Obagleyfreer

Jun 29, 2012
Wellington

For chemistry labs, we need to wear jeans to protect legs from chemical spillage which the lab coat does not cover.

And for some reason, I keep forgetting and the PhD assistances told me that I would get kicked out next time if I don't have the appropirate dress code for the lab.

Currently, I can only self one at a time and it's a pain nor do I have all the time to waste doing so.

Thanks,

Why don't you just use the alarm app? You can set an alarm to go off every Thursday at a designated time, and just call it something like 'remember jeans'

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi

Thanks,

have u never used stock calender app?
Try this:
go to calender,new event,type in name,details,then click repeat and select every thursay,then it will ask for till date,fil it,u r done.
It will even sync with ur Google account,u will get mails as reminders too...

Sent from my GT-I9500