[Q] P7500 multi-window?

Search This thread

capi.46

Feb 22, 2011
good morning to all

1 excuse my English, is pure google traslator
2 Sorry if this question is repeated, but as my English is so bad I can hardly find enough

There is a way to flash the multiwindow of s3 in GT P7500?

paypalgod

Jul 23, 2012
Lagos
good morning to all

1 excuse my English, is pure google traslator
2 Sorry if this question is repeated, but as my English is so bad I can hardly find enough

There is a way to flash the multiwindow of s3 in GT P7500?

Heard about some apps that you can flash individual apps to appear in multi-window. Check the Development thread.

Slagathor

Apr 29, 2010
Tilburg
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
multiwindow requires samsung framework so first you should find a rom which has samsung framework (no AOKP, AOSP or CM) and secondly you should try to get yiur hands on the multiwindow app for the note 10.1. Maybe this could be ported...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

TnA.Plastic

Dec 24, 2013
Yepp, some newer ROMs have atleast a Split-Screen-View implemented.

Not sure if there are 4.2-based ROMs with it, but 4.3-PAC&Omni-Builds should support it.:fingers-crossed:
Sadly Android, or the feature is not yet fully capable of true Multi-Tasking, but I guess this belongs to the System-UI and the button-mapping of those buttons (Back, Home, etc.) the the "selected app". So if you have a Youtube-Video running on one side and click onto the side where for example google play is running (to select an app to install, or whatever), it stops playing the Video in the YT-App, because it isn't "the selected app", while it technically should be capable of still let the video running (not sure, but I think I heard google implemented a feature like "keep running")...