Evo 3D Custom ROM with PRL Editing....

Search This thread

Dvdxploitr

Mar 8, 2011
I'm sorry if I haven't gone thru ALL the ROMS on here.....but I'm still kinda new to this phone (Had it just over 24 hours actually)....I do have S-OFF (done with Wire Trick), and I am looking for a Sense ROM so I can change PRL. I am playing around with the phone for now and going to get it activated at the beginning of next month on FreedomPop. I'm looking to find a ROM that lets me edit the PRL (and I think Sense is the only one that does it), would like on based on 4.1 so I can install the Google Now Launcher....

I have the CDMA version (obviously since i'm asking about PRL) of the Evo 3D
Doesn't really HAVE to be Sense UI, but needs to be easy to adjust PRL like Sense is
Want to be able to install the Google Now Launcher

dakeeza

May 7, 2014
Sandiwch

I'm sorry if I haven't gone thru ALL the ROMS on here.....but I'm still kinda new to this phone (Had it just over 24 hours actually)....I do have S-OFF (done with Wire Trick), and I am looking for a Sense ROM so I can change PRL. I am playing around with the phone for now and going to get it activated at the beginning of next month on FreedomPop. I'm looking to find a ROM that lets me edit the PRL (and I think Sense is the only one that does it), would like on based on 4.1 so I can install the Google Now Launcher....

Doesn't really HAVE to be Sense UI, but needs to be easy to adjust PRL like Sense is

I think NEGALITE Blurom isn't 4.1, but has Google Now installed.

ill420smoker

May 19, 2014

First install the stock ROM or sense based ROM, then update the PRL. Then you can switch to 4.1.

Dvdxploitr

Mar 8, 2011
What do you mean? Isn't it right in the settings? To update? What does edit mean

I have a Sprint device, to use it on FreedomPop, I will have to edit/update the PRL settings....I will just have to flash a Sense ROM or return it to the official Sprint ROM, change the PRL in that ROM and then go to a custom ROM