Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amnher

Guys do not ask for ETA... Its a general rule... Or devs maybe pissed off...
Allow them to work at their own flexibility... I know many of us are excited... Do not rush or we will regret it.

@Achotjan

Hope the performance is good with the balance of battery consumption ;)
Nice work..

Achotjan

Apr 7, 2010
Marseille
www.xperiaoverlay.com
Guys do not ask for ETA... Its a general rule... Or devs maybe pissed off...
Allow them to work at their own flexibility... I know many of us are excited... Do not rush or we will regret it.

@Achotjan

Hope the performance is good with the balance of battery consumption ;)
Nice work..

hy , thanks for the nice post :) , and about your question its still unstable ! for now feature enabling only !

firstly a alpha version will be out , and we need to finde all missed features and non working one and all bugs report to know what is working what not

then fix all finded issue and missed features after that tweak it to maximum , and we will have a beta that will be stable and can be used as daily , then finaly work on hudge stability and less battery drain and release the first stable version :)

cheers

Achotjan

sevyj

Jan 31, 2011
Pampanga
this ROM looks great .. just one question ?? will this work on stock kernel ?? i can't unlock bootloader ..

tnx Achotjan

elderduke

May 2, 2011
this been answered twice in 7 pages...
I guess the real question is:
We are waiting long time for a "1 button install" rom, that will apply new Rom + new kernel (if needed) over Stock - as it is - so, I am also asking:

@Achotjan : can u do this, to apply it included new kernel (which you mentioned will be needed) over stock firmware, and locked bootloader? without hocus-pocus, just "1 click" install?

I guess everybody is waiting for a thing like this. No more waiting and doing 1 million things. Eliminate mistakes.

Thanks, cheers,

Reactions: Sentrax123

pochopsp

Feb 13, 2011
Napoli
We are waiting long time for a "1 button install" rom, that will apply new Rom + new kernel (if needed) over Stock - as it is - so, I am also asking:

@Achotjan : can u do this, to apply it included new kernel (which you mentioned will be needed) over stock firmware, and locked bootloader? without hocus-pocus, just "1 click" install?

I guess everybody is waiting for a thing like this. No more waiting and doing 1 million things. Eliminate mistakes.

Thanks, cheers,

you right man!

bugonline

Jan 28, 2011
Xperia Mini Camera app porting

It would be nice to port Xperia Mini Camera app with that 3D. I tried but it didnt work. Thanks for porting this ROM.

KASHYAP9

May 9, 2011
NCR
I am still waiting for this revolutionary ROM.......I am refreshing first page since yesterday.....but still you are fixing it.....I hope you will upload it soon.....

Last edited:

eagleeyetom

Retired Senior Mod & DC Lead - Active Pole Dancer
Jan 22, 2011
Gdańsk
xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Thanks, cheers,

It would be nice and easy if we had fastboot support. I saw such one-button tool in LG GT-540 development. We can't flash kernels through recovery. We also can't flash *.img files. It's bootloader related thing, so I don't believe that something would change.

daddy_rhon

Nov 2, 2011
This rom is very interesting,its look like all in 1 xperia or multi xperia...Heheheh...Thanks for the effort you shake x8 community...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -----------------------------------------------
    --- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_v1.1.1 ---

Code:
    [CENTER]- Updated latest Google Play Store 
    - optilized Rom Speed and Smothnes 
    - Optimized Gps 
    - Optimized data Connection 
    - Optimized camera Quality 
    - app2sd shuld be fixed 
    - USSD fix v2 thanks [B]pilu1978[/B]
    - removed callog and telephony timescape plugin [/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0 ----

Changelog :

Code:
    - fixed bluteouth 
    - fixed Wifi
    - added new radio app ( Xperia Arc 2.3.4 ) 
    - changed walkman player  by Xperia S moded miui Player !
    - fixed aire plane mode switch
    - fixed usb teathering 
    - fixed wifi teathering
    - fixed brightness issue 
    - fixed lockscreen bugs 
    - updated all system apps with latest one 

--- Features add : 
    - added compas 
    - added xperia notes 
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk again !
    - track id is now also available inside the radio app ![/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0_Beta-2 ----

Code:
    [CENTER][B]Changelog :[/B][/CENTER]

- foxed bluteouth 
    - fixed headphone 
    - fixed status bar 
    - added new radio app 
    - added gallery 3d 
    - added walkman player (miuimusic by forgy..)
    - fixed facebook inside xperia connection random issue 
    - fixed random reboot 
    - optimized the whole rom , to be stable 
    - all stability releated bus fixed ! ( no more random reboot or other )
    - fixed app install 
    - fixed market app install 
    - fixed market sync random bootlop 
    - partially fixed wifi ( need somme report to see if is working for all )

--- Features add : 

- Added Ultra brightness into Cyanogenmodsettings / display 
    - Semc themes rebuilded fr mdpi support !
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk 

ps : not ask for theme issue that it not change the wallpaper 
    its not a issue or bug its a feature all semc wallpepers are available 
    on wallpaper/sony ericsson wallpaper
    Xperia S wallpapers and semc theme for theme chosser

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

screenshot1330226274585.png
    screenshot1330226200305.png
    screenshot1330226162584.png

CM7.2 Phone.apk and telephony provider ( solve the uSSD errors but lose Semc UI )

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

Kernel for SDE and USSD & SMS FIX

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    23/08/2012
    Please do not send pm to me related to this rom!!!​
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    First words: It will be a little bit off-topic, but I must say some additions to iridaki's post.

@OP: Read again iridaki's post, and read again and again... And thinking on it. After this read back your OWN posts. And thinking again. Everybody can see, the most post from you is nothing more than: ...in the NEXT release..., ...I WILL make..., ...SOON..., and of course: DONATE ME... Donate but why??? At least need a working rom. And need SUPPORT. Nothing happened since the first release what was in end of february/begin of march (I don't remeber exactly). And what happened in the last half year? Nothing. Two FAKE release (the V1.1 and the V1.1.1) with a long changelog, but nothing happened really. Everyone who have these releases can check it. Search a file/folder comparison tool (for example kdiff3 this is free and available for windows/linux) and you can see: nothing changed, just added a lot of conflicting tweak script, and replace few files (what someone mentioned earlier in this thread). This is NOT development. A lot of changelog and post about the future, without do any real changes is nothing more than a big joke. And want donation? The first thing: repair the BASIC functionalities (for example, the init script support, wifi, settings, etc.). These functions not working correctly in this rom, BUT working good in EVERY low quality, terrible roms. And a minimal support needed. If you not have enough time, search another member who can help to answer the questions. The frequent answer: "I working on lot of device" is not enough. This problem is exists in your ALL thread.
    Your style and posting method is too arrogant, when I read these posts: I feel from your words: "I'm a god of developing, and nobody can reproduce what I do". And finally some words about your signature. As everybody can see, you are a Team FreeXperia member. Good. But you are the only one FXP member, who not post sources, not give support, etc. The whole FXP team working for the WHOLE XPERIA COMMUNITY. But you looks like want to keep some privileges, and always hiding behind mystic posts, without any concrete thing.

@everybody: I can't say nothing more: read iridaki's post. The whole topic is nothing more than a dreaming. 2300+ posts for one partially working rom, and a lot of post about the future updates (what never arriving). If you want to make a donation to the OP, do it. If you want to wait for this rom, do it. If you want to talk about this rom, make a thead in general section, and everyone can write the useless ...I love this rom..., ...the great developer made it..., ...waiting..., etc posts

And finally: sorry for the long post and my english... ;)