[REQUEST]..[XPERIA C USERS] A Request That Will Bring Me My Life Back

Search This thread

HolzerHitler

Jul 9, 2014
Hi every body i had a problem with my xperia c it was restarting randomly so i flashed that stupid xperia z2 rom for xperia c after i flashed it it was too bad i didnt like it so could anewone make a backup from the xperia c stockrom and then upload it to me so i restore it in my phone Please:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
[/B][/B]

sid_reis

Aug 3, 2013
Manaus
Hi every body i had a problem with my xperia c it was restarting randomly so i flashed that stupid xperia z2 rom for xperia c after i flashed it it was too bad i didnt like it so could anewone make a backup from the xperia c stockrom and then upload it to me so i restore it in my phone Please:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
[/B][/B]

Man, try to use this tutorial made for me:​

http://xdaforums.com/sony-xperia-c/help/c2304-success-creating-ftf-brazil-stock-t2806002

Tell me if it works for you.​

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
[/B][/B]
just download a stock rom and flash it..u can get the tutorial on general section