[Q] Protective covers anywhere?

Search This thread

thiherbert

Nov 28, 2012
Guys, do we realy need a screen cover? The gorilla glass isn't enough to protect it from scratch?

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

L

L2Deliver

Guys, do we realy need a screen cover? The gorilla glass isn't enough to protect it from scratch?

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

not really, we don't need it. using the phone without anything on the display is the best imo. its easier to wipe stains and fingerprint

sylarm

Jan 8, 2013
I by one nillkin.
I'm very satisfied with it. The screen protector that come with it, is not bad but is not the best.

cpms

Navios92

Nov 24, 2011
Damanhour

Daikoone

Jan 30, 2013
I picked up a temporary case from cellphoneshop.net while I was waiting for something nicer to hit the market. Got it on clearance for $3 so can't complain. It's a smooth, soft silicone case. It covers the buttons but there are textured spots where the buttons are underneath and they are easy to use still. Seems to only be available on their Canadian site.

New user so I can't post the specific URL...

Now that I've seen those Nillkin cases though I think I'll order one of those. :D

EDIT: Aaaand I've had my Nillkin case for over a month now and I think it's fantastic. The screen protector that comes with it is excellent too. :)

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2012
Nillkin-England-Retro-Leather-Case-Covers-for-LG-P880-Optimus-4X-HD-Black-l3.jpg

Bought this a couple of days ago. Will post pics when it arrives.

Top Liked Posts