Smartwatch 2 Notification Settings

Search This thread

znorf

Jan 26, 2011
Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to configure my smartwatch in a way that every notification is shown within the watchface.
I want to be notified by vibration, but without displaying the notification on the screen as explicit fullscreen notification.
Does anybody know if such a configuration is possibly, maybe with third party notification apps or something else?

Thanks
Znorf

dersie

Mar 26, 2011
Nancy, Lorraine
Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to configure my smartwatch in a way that every notification is shown within the watchface.
I want to be notified by vibration, but without displaying the notification on the screen as explicit fullscreen notification.
Does anybody know if such a configuration is possibly, maybe with third party notification apps or something else?

Thanks
Znorf

In watch setting there are 3 way to display notification. The last is for just icon notification, no text.

znorf

Jan 26, 2011
In watch setting there are 3 way to display notification. The last is for just icon notification, no text.

yeah i already found that setting, but it's not what i was intrested in.
The screen is still being activated.
I'am looking for a setting where the "passive mode" of the smartwatch will not be interrupted.
Only the vibration should notify me, the screen should still show the smartface without background light.