Not Allowing to Power Down phone unless unlocked

Search This thread

mjhuffer

Sep 17, 2007
Indianapolis
Maybe somebody here can point me in the right direction. I remember in previous versions of sense, you couldn't turn off the phone with the power button unless it was unlocked. It was always one of my favorite security features just in case my phone was stolen. Now, you can simply hold down the power button, even though I have a pattern lock, and turn the phone off. I want to get this feature added back to the phone and I'm wondering who else is in support of this feature. I would possibly like to contact HTC about it.

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
Maybe somebody here can point me in the right direction. I remember in previous versions of sense, you couldn't turn off the phone with the power button unless it was unlocked. It was always one of my favorite security features just in case my phone was stolen. Now, you can simply hold down the power button, even though I have a pattern lock, and turn the phone off. I want to get this feature added back to the phone and I'm wondering who else is in support of this feature. I would possibly like to contact HTC about it.
It won't make a difference you can just hold the power button to initiate a force restart and from there u can boot to hboot to turn off