[rom][4.2.1][haipai i9389] king rom 3.0
King Rom version 3.0 Evolution
Complete firmware to be installed via FlashTool and valid for all models of Haipai I9389
Links to everything that is required for proper installation can be found in the following paragraphs.
An introduction is due
If you are looking for a Rom that only changes the look and feel of the phone, which has a nice logo Samsung, or other (which I think is really pathetic), or having many beautiful colorful icons and also some beautiful 3D effects and maybe even makes a good coffee… then don't download my Rom is not for you!
But if you are looking for fluidity and speed, if you want a gps fix in a few seconds, if you want a wi fi stable and fast, if you want the best performance from your phone, then download it, this is your Rom!!
Features of the King Rom 3.0
- Kernel (boot.img) modified with real support init.d
- ClockworkMod Recovery already installed on restart
- Zipalign at every boot
- Sqlite optimization at every boot
- Smoother and faster
- Absolutely minimal app in the system
- Extremely stable
- Improved from stock in every aspect
- New Boot Animation
- New Logo.bin
- Build.prop optimized
- Gps.conf optimized
- Gps engaging the satellites in a few seconds
- Hosts file modified
- Scripts and Tweaks listed in the following section.
- Changed several system app (Launcher, Internet Browser, Audio Player, Calendar, Calculator, Email, File Manager, Sound Recorder, Torch) and replace them with other extremely more efficient.
- Added a package Sony Media reworked for this device that optimizes beyond imagination every aspect of multimedia (see specifications below):
Features SONY Media Tweaks:
- Clear Audio+
- Clear Bass
- Clear Stereo
- Dynamic Normalizer
- ClearPhase(Actived by default)
- xLoud(Actived by default)
- Surround Sound VPT
- Bravia Engine 2/X-Reality for Photo & Movies
- And many more
List of the improvements practiced::
- New Wifi connect speed tweak
- Allow Dalvik to use JIT Compiler
- Enable Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband
- Better Flashlight intensity & camera-flash quality
- Overall improved performance and battery life
- Increased sensitivity of the touchscreen
- Less RAM usage through the Zipalign every boot
- Reduced /dbdata, /data, /sdcard use of *.db files and faster database access.
- Faster access to the disk through remount script
- Improved network throughput using TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks
- Less lags through LMK and VM Tweaks Tweak
- Extremely improved the speed of read/write of sdcard
- Cache cleaned up automatically on every boot
- Navigation faster internet (EDGE, 3G, WLAN, VPN).
- Compression and decompression of the web site for a lower use of data and surfing more fluent
- Increased the power of the network signal so as not to have fallen during phone calls
- Faster Download from Android Market/Google Play (all versions)
- No more sudden disconnections while you surf the Internet
- Audio Improvements in all (speaker, sound quality, etc.)
- Improved quality photos via the Sony Bravia Engine technology
- Introduced a host of other improvements, but it is not possible to list them all…
Scripts & Tweaks
After careful selection and long and patient work, in order to adapt to this device and delete all the conflicts I could insert different and will list only the main ones:
- Adrenaline Engine
- Loopy Smothness
- Geeky Engine
- CosmisTweak LightSpeed
Introduction to the installation of the King Rom 3.0 Evolution
Before installing the Rom you need to make a backup of your device in case something goes wrong. Do it with MTKDroidTools flashabile with FlashTool.
Those who have already installed the recovery Cwm they can make a second directly from recovery.
For the first, here is a guide to the procedure of backup, for the latest version of MTKDroidTools and drivers necessary for the proper use of the application http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...55867805797607
(thanks to oscarblue48)
Just this already, but if you want here is the guide for the second procedure to install the modified recovery Cwm http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...04404840618372
(thanks to oscarblue48)
Installing the King Rom 3.0 Evolution
After you have made the backup of your device we can proceed to install the Rom You may have already downloaded the zip file from the link above and unpacked in the position you want into the PC.
- If you've never installed on your pc, download the preloader drivers from here https://mega.co.nz/#!dQMWUQiA!G9KR2w...VVJTK5Q7rWGNKw
- Unzip this file and start the installer.
- Now download the latest version of FlashTools from here https://mega.co.nz/#!0BMC0YZB!G1h3-B...6ZLcNwkIcKoeQE
- Unzip the file to a location of your choice on your PC
- You start Flash_tools.exe with administrator privileges ( right-click on the exe file and from the menu "Run as administrator" )
- In Flashtools click the voice Scatter-loading (top right) and look for the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" into the directory where you unzipped the firmware.
- At this point in flashtool will be lines with the check mark at the beginning, leave a check all lines that have the check mark active
- Click the Download button (or press the F9 key ) , click on yes to any request and connect the phone off and without battery to PC USB cable.
- If everything is ok the phone is recognized and the procedure begins, you will see a red bar and then yellow, advancing at the bottom of flash tools and end of the procedure, you will see a small window with a green circle.
- The procedure is completed . Disconnect the phone from the computer , replace the battery , turn it on and have fun!
Resolution of any problems that may occur as a result of the installation of the Rom
I invite everyone to make a backup.
Only if you have done the backup and you are able to restore the device then you can write me relatively few bugs in the rom or any other problem.
So ATTENTION! … You did not do a Nandroid backup? … You are not able to restore the device? … Well, do not write to me, because I will not answer to you!!
Enjoy my work . It's really powerful and optimized. Enjoy!!
P.S. I'm Italian and sorry if I have not written in good English