Scratch magnet!

Search This thread

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Hey guys this is well and truly a sad post :(

I've had my phone for nearly 3 weeks and on the second day I went out and bought a screen protector and a case for my phone as I wanted to keep it in prestine condition
Unfortunately, they didn't have back protectors. Which is the area that has scrathed the most ! :(

They are light scratches except for one where you can feel it just slightly, and the others ( which there are a lot ) you can't.

I normally have a case on it but when I'm at home I take it out and let it be free aha

Have you guys got ant on yours?

J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I have a couple on the back too, but I don't really care. It's fairly easy to replace that one (or so I've read). No need to get sad :p

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Oh brilliant ! It really feels like glass on the back though, would of fooled me :p

At least I know that the glass isnt scratched but the protector is

Is the Dragintrail glass on the back?

J

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Oh brilliant ! It really feels like glass on the back though, would of fooled me :p

At least I know that the glass isnt scratched but the protector is

Is the Dragintrail glass on the back?

J

Yup. The glass itself is pretty scratch resistant, but I would put a new one on it. You know, just in case :p

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

jaime4272

Jul 26, 2008
Earth
I have always put a screen protector on the front and the back. I buy big ipad screen protector and cut them to size for foth size

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
I got glass in front and regular screen protector on the back of mine so that I still can use most cases without issues.