[Q] HTC M8 Owners did you consider S5 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

uscool

Jul 20, 2011
Hi, im just wondering if any HTC m8 owners considered the S5, i myself used samsung before from s2, s3, s4, note 3 , i fancied a change from touchwiz, for me it does lag or stutter no matter what hardware its running on, so thought would be same on s5 and fancied a change from its look,

i have been using the htc one m8 since release and i have to say sense runs much better, its actually runs perfect, not a single crash or had to restart for 2-3 weeks ,

build quality is great well ahead of s5, the speakers are great, and battery life is up there with s5, the camera aint so bad also i dont take much pictures so not a big deal for me, would have liked a 8mp ultra pixel ,

water resistant aint a big deal for me also fingerprint either,

the stuff i dont like on the htc m8 is the back bottom bezel maybe next years version, also in stock browser, the black menu buttons stay on when in landscape and making the screen feel small then it should, strange thing is when in portrait the black bar goes away

Thanks

ILS_SuperNova

May 3, 2010
I can relate to you in every way! I've had the galaxy series from S2 to S4 then the note 3 . Although in between I had a Xperia Z and Z1 . . Also had a HTC one 2013 but it was release day and it had far to many issues . . .
So letting my note 3 go for the new M8 was hard after last year's issues with the first One ( gaps in casing and scratches out of box)

I agree with all ur points but after watching the S5 event I had no desire at all to get the S5! It didn't wow me at all and even the changes to touchwizz and bigger camera didn't do it for me . . Samsung need to redesign the galaxy range and need a premium feel at least . . .

I was going for Z2 mostly but after having the M8 for 2 weeks I can say I'm very pleased and yes sense is a lot better then touchwizz!

Please take a look at pictures taken with M8 thread as this camera can take some amazing photos . . .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.