Master Screen Protector Thread

Search This thread

Chima2

Apr 25, 2012
Stein's Gate
Great choice - I think you'll be pleased with it!

There are some experiences with it and other protectors posted in these threads: (...)

I haven't changed my mind, and also got a Muvit Bimat case, which has been a perfect combination. It still looks new.

Thanks, I hadn't seen those. Good to know people have great things to say about it, and hopefully I'm not getting a knockoff :p

Nice case! I got myself a slim-fit wallet case for the XZU, and now that I'm getting the Glass-M I just have to study the method of removing the ASF. I saw a video on youtube where a guy used a scalpel to remove the asf on his Z1, who owns a scalpel?! :p

Triflot

Sep 17, 2011
Thanks, I hadn't seen those. Good to know people have great things to say about it, and hopefully I'm not getting a knockoff :p

Nice case! I got myself a slim-fit wallet case for the XZU, and now that I'm getting the Glass-M I just have to study the method of removing the ASF. I saw a video on youtube where a guy used a scalpel to remove the asf on his Z1, who owns a scalpel?! :p

See this post and this thread. :good:

Good luck!

Reactions: Chima2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In about a month I'll come back and leave some details on the protector I just ordered off E-bay. Set me back $24, and goes by the name "Glass-M Curvy Border Tempered Glass Screen Protector".

I'm weary of E-bay and all it's anonymous vendors - but MIME/Ghost was out of stock and Bodyguardz doesn't have a glass protector for our device so E-bay it was!

Great choice - I think you'll be pleased with it!

There are some experiences with it and other protectors posted in these threads:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2571471
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2609371

Here's what I posted back in March:
    I applied Glass-M screen protectors on both the front and back of my phone yesterday, and have been very happy with it so far. It's added a little weight, but it feels sturdier and more premium than before, and looks better than the plastic screen protector I had previously. The touch is also a lot smoother than the plastic one, which was a bit rubbery. I installed mine on top of the ASF, both front and back, since I didn't want the "harrowing" experience of removing it. I feel like it's protected well enough to do without a case, though I may get a slim one to cover the edges of the phone as well. Highly recommended. :good:

I haven't changed my mind, and also got a Muvit Bimat case, which has been a perfect combination. It still looks new.

See this post and this thread. :good:

Good luck!