Bounty for HAM2 @$200 now, WE HAVE THE ROOT please DONATE to the DEV

Search This thread

banks2878

Jan 6, 2014
Ypsilanti,Mi
Guys,

I have a question. I saw on http://www.theunlockingcompany.com/index.php/huawei-ascend-mate-2-unlock-code.html that they say they can unlock the HAM2 between 12 and 24 hours. Do you think if I purchased this unlocking code that the bootloader would unlock as well?

It's worth a shot, they only charge $12.99

Currently my HAM2 is already unlocked to work with any carrier, I was just hoping that purchasing unlock code would also unlock bootloader. What do you all think? I dont think doing this will unlock bootloader but still, had to ask the question.

no you would be wasting money.. I got the att mega I527 the bootloader is locked and has made this phone a pain we finially got the kitkat update for it but still no root.. I just seen the HAM2 for the first time lastnight and was curious to see if this phone had a lot of development going on I see there isn't!! best of luck to all of you with this phone

D33PTHAWTE

Aug 7, 2010
PNW
I've never heard of those services unlocking a bootloader, rather they do a carrier unlock. Like you said, for $12.99 it could be worth a shot.

Sent from my MT2L03 using XDA Free mobile app

zzEvilGeniuszz

Jun 3, 2014
I have successfully rooted the phone.

ae7128.png

Reactions: ScoobSTi

rjan22

Oct 21, 2009
no you would be wasting money.. I got the att mega I527 the bootloader is locked and has made this phone a pain we finially got the kitkat update for it but still no root.. I just seen the HAM2 for the first time lastnight and was curious to see if this phone had a lot of development going on I see there isn't!! best of luck to all of you with this phone

Are you dreaming? We have a root bro please donate to the dev

ScoobSTi

Nov 23, 2012
NYC
not for this AT&T Mega, this particular Mega has a locked bootloader and no devs are really taking this phone on like I'd hoped. I think I will try this Ascend Mate2 out and see how I like it.. you cant really beat the price on this phone

Ah, I see.

I suggest you wait for more info on the Mate7. It may wind up being too pricey, and/or it may wind up in the hands of developers. Who knows?

Anyways, it's up to you!

dbmj

Sep 5, 2014
Please anyone who is in for a bounty for a root, post here guys, please make sure if you make a promise stand up for it thanks.

We need this, IMO the best thing about if a DEV gets a root we can elimates all annoying ads on the entire HAM2.

Please pledge your bounty and state why you wanted a root. thanks

WE HAVE ROOT!!!!

http://xdaforums.com/ascend-mate2/general/progress-rooting-ham2-t2867975

Hahaha, I guess I am the first one to enjoy root on US version of HAM2 and post how to root the phone here:) And with the help of guys' here we finally fully rooted the phone! Really happy I could help all of you guys.

I did spend several night in finding a way to unlock the bootloader and root the phone. And if you decided to donate to me, I would really appreciate it and treat myself a good dinner. Here is my paypal address: dbmj.pay@outlook.com

zzEvilGeniuszz

Jun 3, 2014
Hahaha, I guess I am the first one to enjoy root on US version of HAM2 and post how to root the phone here:) And with the help of guys' here we finally fully rooted the phone! Really happy I could help all of you guys.

I did spend several night in finding a way to unlock the bootloader and root the phone. And if you decided to donate to me, I would really appreciate it and treat myself a good dinner. Here is my paypal address: dbmj.pay@outlook.com

You certainly deserve it.

If anyone in here mentioned that they would be in for a bounty please pay up.

ScoobSTi

Nov 23, 2012
NYC
I'll be putting money in my PayPal account later today!

rjan22

Oct 21, 2009

What? Isn't bet of luck to all with this phone (HAM2)? Well we have a root already, so to all samsung that is 500-600+ no root, try HAM 2 for $299 on amazon with 30 days no restocking trial might worth a try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please anyone who is in for a bounty for a root, post here guys, please make sure if you make a promise stand up for it thanks.

We need this, IMO the best thing about if a DEV gets a root we can elimates all annoying ads on the entire HAM2.

WE HAVE ROOT!!!!

WE HAVE ROOT!!!!

For what it's worth, Just got this from Kingo

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching us.
    Kingo could not support Huawei Mate 2 MT2L03 at this moment.
    We are working hard to make Kingo complete.
    Once we confirm we could support the device,we would release the news on FB'web.
    Pls keep an eye on this.

Regards,
    Echo
    For what it's worth, Just got this from Kingo

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching us.
    Kingo could not support Huawei Mate 2 MT2L03 at this moment.
    We are working hard to make Kingo complete.
    Once we confirm we could support the device,we would release the news on FB'web.
    Pls keep an eye on this.

Regards,
    Echo

I have Contacted Huawei Direct. We will see if they get back to me. Worth a shot!
    We just need 10 more people to pledge $10 and a developer could get themselves a HAM2 for development.

Amen to that