Google Maps

Search This thread

MrCatalyst

May 21, 2013
Does anyone have issues with Google Maps? Had it since late 7.x and it's still around on 8.1... It works fine when not zoomed out too far, but it literally breaks the map... I'm running the official Dirty Unicorns, clean flash earlier today. PA Stock GApps package.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1403317718012.jpg
    1403317718012.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 64

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
I think that's because of the altered DPI you're using. That particular one isn't doing well with maps. Even I faced this long time ago and changing the dpi fixed it. I'm currently on 380.

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!

MrCatalyst

May 21, 2013
Yep, it was the DPI. Mine is 361, but I've downloaded the Xposed module that changes the DPI settings for each app individually, set it to 380 and the bug is gone! Thank you for possibly saving my ass, since I need the Navigation to get to work next week. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Staggerlee66

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think that's because of the altered DPI you're using. That particular one isn't doing well with maps. Even I faced this long time ago and changing the dpi fixed it. I'm currently on 380.

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!
    Yep, it was the DPI. Mine is 361, but I've downloaded the Xposed module that changes the DPI settings for each app individually, set it to 380 and the bug is gone! Thank you for possibly saving my ass, since I need the Navigation to get to work next week. :p