[Q] About Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus (GT s5301)

Search This thread

amrmah

Aug 30, 2014
Hey Guys please i need to ask you some questions please:confused:
1-Best Custom Roms for my phone:fingers-crossed:
2-Best Custom Kernels:eek:
3-How to Play high Graphics games on this device like Subway and Asphalt etc:silly:
Thanks for Everyone will help me:):eek:

GeekyDroid

Dec 25, 2012
Burgenland
Hey Guys please i need to ask you some questions please:confused:
1-Best Custom Roms for my phone:fingers-crossed:
2-Best Custom Kernels:eek:
3-How to Play high Graphics games on this device like Subway and Asphalt etc:silly:
Thanks for Everyone will help me:):eek:

1. I prefer you to use Google and flash every ROM and then say what ROM is best, by your own experience. There is actually no 'best rom', as everyone loves things different!
2. I prefer you to use Google and flash every kernel and then what kernel is best, by your own experience. There is actually no 'best kernel', as everyone loves things different!

You can only see what is best, if you see it with your own eyes!

amrmah

Aug 30, 2014
Need to know names

1. I prefer you to use Google and flash every ROM and then say what ROM is best, by your own experience. There is actually no 'best rom', as everyone loves things different!
2. I prefer you to use Google and flash every kernel and then what kernel is best, by your own experience. There is actually no 'best kernel', as everyone loves things different!

You can only see what is best, if you see it with your own eyes!

Mmmm ok iam with you but i neew to know names of custom roms and kernels and please if u know how to play high graphics games please tell me