WM6.1 Black Glossy Theme

Search This thread

EazyVG

Jan 2, 2007
Moscow, Russia
For those who are missing the new Black theme with WM 6.1, especailly with the latest release of B&B 5.0, here is the best Glossy Black theme:

Screen001-1.jpg

Extract the file and put both files under Windows directory:

1. Then select the WM6.1 Black theme
2. Launch the Glossy Black Bars.exe

WM 6.1 Black Theme

P.S. Many thanks to ericc191

Reactions: igor45

obii

Jul 2, 2007
Munich
Does anybody know of a brown glossy theme? I've seen the new Zune interface and the colors (and the UI) seemed very stylish to me...

DC-WK

Oct 15, 2008
Ohhh well, it's just what i needed, does perfectly the job, people don't forget to launch Glossy Black Bars, it's makes the difference!

Mortifix

Apr 24, 2008
www.mortifix.com
Damn I didn't want to be this guy, but....its not working for me. It changes everything black, but it doesn't change the actual interface, or is it not supposed to do that :D

rschramm1

Dec 1, 2008
Need one like this for my HTC Fuze

The ATT grey and orange theme is making me ill. They show a black theme like this one on the HTC website for the Touch Pro. Any idea where I can find one for the HTC Pro that is like this one?

alpadolmeri

Jun 14, 2008
Dialer Black Glossy ?

I love very much WM6.1 Black Glossy Theme.
I installed in my HTC TyTN II (Kaiser) And all is perfect, but I still have Phone Buttons and Comm Manager with old theme working .
How I can apply Black Glossy Theme to Phone (dialer) and Comm Manager ?
Thank you for your help !

dr g

Nov 9, 2008
Anyone know of a VGA version of this .tsk? TF3D covers it up, but I still would like a crisp background on there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those who are missing the new Black theme with WM 6.1, especailly with the latest release of B&B 5.0, here is the best Glossy Black theme:

Screen001-1.jpg

Extract the file and put both files under Windows directory:

1. Then select the WM6.1 Black theme
    2. Launch the Glossy Black Bars.exe

WM 6.1 Black Theme

P.S. Many thanks to ericc191