SuperBler v4 - great ROM

Search This thread

bodjor

Jul 13, 2010
Really good ROM. Super stable, super fast.

It's Android 2.2.1 and says it's based on CM.

kastell

May 18, 2010
What I do mind though is the release strategy.. They changed from SuperFroyo 8.42 -> SuperBler V1 -> SuperBler V4 only within a couple of days.

Well, not exactly a strategy, has really changed, "Superfroyo" was a rom based Froyo cyanogen with kernel 2.6.29 (like Azure) and small changes in the kernel and other code by a great spanish chef called Superatmel.
This rom is not the same, is a rom compiled on the source of cyanogen 6.1 and with many changes made jointly by two Spanish chefs "Superatmel" and "Blerfont. " It is not the same rom, or the same source and it has only the cook, have joined hands in two.

Is SupSetup still Spanish?

SupSetup is a small program that is easy to understand translating something you do not understand, because they are things that often have other roms as a2sd, change the launcher, turn compcache, and other small things that make it easy to enable or disable these utilities from that of software, rather than having to do it from recovery's or installing patches. zip.

N3RO815

Aug 7, 2010

evank418

Feb 19, 2009
seoul
has anyone tried enabling app2sd from supsetup? after yuo enable it and restart the phone, how do you check if it is working?

Catnap

Sep 24, 2010

zorro12010

Jul 2, 2010
Download 'quick info pro' in the market and check basis info. There you can see all kinds of information about your phone and also about a2sd.

kastell

May 18, 2010
Yes, people are highly likely to manually transcribe a ton of spanish into google, given that you can't copy & paste it because it's an image.

Is it really so hard to not be an asshole?

is simple, what you mean, you do not activate the option A2SD in "SupSetup" without at least once you have rebooted the phone.

1º Install Rom---Active Phone.
2º Power off or Reboot Phone
3º Active a2sd in SupSetup menu.
4º Enjoy a2sd.

Greetings.

yingchai

May 28, 2010
this is a great ROM! stable and fast! i'll try the a2sd option later on...

Thanks for the ROM!

Hitmax117

Aug 23, 2010
Just installed this rom and must say it looks nice and runs fast and stable
supsetup is in spanish but google translate is there to help

looks like there is some kind of custom theme build in and looks really nice (the popup screens are now blue and not black like in original froyo)

and for the ones intrested, its running fine here in hboot 0.43

stegg

Aug 29, 2008
Milan
nice rom! I just wanted to try it, but I think I'll stay with this :)
with a2sd enabled i have 140 mb free memory;
it's different from darktremor, I can't see /system/data/app directory and don't understand where hell are my stored programs... but anyway it's OK :D it works!
there are all languages (I use italian), only the dedicated setting ("super") is spanish

TheGrammarFreak

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
nice rom! I just wanted to try it, but I think I'll stay with this :)
with a2sd enabled i have 140 mb free memory;
it's different from darktremor, I can't see /system/data/app directory and don't understand where hell are my stored programs... but anyway it's OK :D it works!
there are all languages (I use italian), only the dedicated setting ("super") is spanish

Probably all in /sd-ext/app. I'm not sure, I've never used this ROM ;)

yingchai

May 28, 2010
when i try to play some HD videos (720p or 1080p), it can't be played. It says "Sorry, this video cannot be played". I have not problem playing 360p videos...anyone have this similar issue?

Top Liked Posts