SimCity™ Deluxe is out [S2 compatible]

Search This thread

xTee

Aug 6, 2011
www.androidu.ro
EA's popular game, SimCity, is out!

jUrEAVFbsJpic.jpg

Build and manage your dream city on Android.
Made for dedicated and casual players alike, let your inner urban planner run wild with the world’s favorite city building simulation.
FACE CHALLENGING SCENARIOS IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS
Face up to 7 multifaceted scenarios, from staging a glorious World Games to coping with a scorching heat wave. Begin with 7 starter cities inspired by world famous locations and remake them to your liking with over 40 renowned landmarks that spring to life.
MEET DEVASTATING DISASTERS
As Mayor and City Planner, guide your city through seasonal catastrophes like blizzards, electrical storms, and locust plagues! Or how about fending off a random meteor strike? Even face multiple disasters at once!
Build and re-build. See what’s possible in your SimCity!

Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ea.simcitydeluxe_row&feature=search_result

ibzHASnF4Kkdmh.jpg

Reactions: ohurrod

tsouza

Jan 28, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
At least with me it was not compatible by default. I had to use CF3D.

Update: Also I can not confirm If CF3D really works since the game content download gets stuck before it even starts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:

asdfasd2

Aug 26, 2008
Anyone get this working?

I bought it via chainfire3D's fix market settings but get that nan download error.

Boura.85

Oct 5, 2011
Anyone get this working?

I bought it via chainfire3D's fix market settings but get that nan download error.

I finally got to download the resources. Don't ask how because I did nothing, just tried several times (lets say one a day for one week or so).

The thing is it is only working when I have internet connection, which I don't because I am currently abroad...

It's useless for me this game, at least until I get home.

Reactions: asdfasd2

monkadelicd

May 6, 2010
Denton, TX
I got the game to start up using cf3d and the powervr plug in as well a the powervr data directory.

Now I get memory heap errors when I try to build a power plant.

Had anyone been able to play the game?
What data directory and for cf3d plug in did you use?

Last edited:

neodraig

Aug 16, 2010
Normandy
Google really screwed with games :(

Why don't all games use open GL and why do we have to get a specific version for each terminal, that sucks!

Google shouldn't allow things such as Tegra only games, it's a really bad thing for Android.

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
Google really screwed with games :(

Why don't all games use open GL and why do we have to get a specific version for each terminal, that sucks!

Google shouldn't allow things such as Tegra only games, it's a really bad thing for Android.

How is it a bad thing for Android for game developers to be able to push the most (graphically and performance) for each specific model?

Sent from my GT-I9100

neodraig

Aug 16, 2010
Normandy
Games should be like those on PC: only one version and you apply the different settings according to your hardware.

On Android it's crazy, it's as if on PC, devellopers would have to release a different version of their games for each different type of graphic card or processor or memory and wouldn't use Direct X, that would be really stupid!

I really despise Tegra only games, if the phone isn't powerfull enough to run the game at full specs, just let the user lower the settings so we can still enjoy the game (much better than no game at all).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EA's popular game, SimCity, is out!

jUrEAVFbsJpic.jpg

Build and manage your dream city on Android.
    Made for dedicated and casual players alike, let your inner urban planner run wild with the world’s favorite city building simulation.
    FACE CHALLENGING SCENARIOS IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS
    Face up to 7 multifaceted scenarios, from staging a glorious World Games to coping with a scorching heat wave. Begin with 7 starter cities inspired by world famous locations and remake them to your liking with over 40 renowned landmarks that spring to life.
    MEET DEVASTATING DISASTERS
    As Mayor and City Planner, guide your city through seasonal catastrophes like blizzards, electrical storms, and locust plagues! Or how about fending off a random meteor strike? Even face multiple disasters at once!
    Build and re-build. See what’s possible in your SimCity!

Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ea.simcitydeluxe_row&feature=search_result

ibzHASnF4Kkdmh.jpg
    Anyone get this working?

I finally got to download the resources. Don't ask how because I did nothing, just tried several times (lets say one a day for one week or so).

The thing is it is only working when I have internet connection, which I don't because I am currently abroad...

It's useless for me this game, at least until I get home.
    Do a google search for simcity deluxe android data directory.
    Say no more, say no more!
    ;)
    Where does the directory go? I downloaded it but it still wants to download data.
    i think as usual it will store at /Anroid/data