lior1262

May 6, 2010
maybe you can help me in pm?
i have a problem i think that i have bad block
all the time i have reset in phone

Kajoe

Apr 21, 2008
Hi Pixelfreak;

This is really amazing. Battery life is HUUUUUUUUUGE after I installed V3.0. What a fantastic job. Thank you very much.
Installed:
Nand with DATAONEXT
5/ 390/ 5
Ext4 partition 2048 mb

Clean install
Task 29
Superwipe (pixelfreak)

No problems during install. No blackscreen with first startup. Amazing battery life. Very fast
Bluetooth tested with MB Carkit. Works perfect.
GPS tested with TomTom. Works perfect.
WIFI tested on more places. Very good WIFI signal
I don't use Wifi tethering.
I don't use mobile network. I have simonly Tele2 without network. So I did not test it.
Rom is very smooth.

I have installed DU Battery saver and saw that the new GMAIL app drained a lot of battery. I removed GMAIL, because it is allso possible to see Gmail with explorer. When in explorer you can slide to the right and see Gmail on the left side.

Only problem I discovered is with Whatapp. But I don't know if that is a problem from whatapp program. I selected No sound and No reports, but sound is still on. But I think that this is a whatapp bug.

And I mis option "Silent" in ringtones

Great Job Pixelfreak. You are fantastic again.

Best regards, Kajoe.

Last edited:

Lincoln357

Oct 13, 2008
Hi Pixelfreak;

This is really amazing. Battery life is HUUUUUUUUUGE after I installed V3.0. What a fantastic job. Thank you very much.
Installed:
Nand with DATAONEXT
5/ 390/ 5
Ext4 partition 2048 mb

Clean install
Task 29
Superwipe (pixelfreak)

No problems during install. No blackscreen with first startup. Amazing battery life. Very fast
Bluetooth tested with MB Carkit. Works perfect.
GPS tested with TomTom. Works perfect.
WIFI tested on more places. Very good WIFI signal
I don't use Wifi tethering.
I don't use mobile network. I have simonly Tele2 without network. So I did not test it.
Rom is very smooth.

Only problem I discovered is with Whatapp. But I don't know if that is a problem from whatapp program. I selected No sound and No reports, but sound is still on. But I think that this is a whatapp bug.

Great Job Pixelfreak. You are fantastic again.

Best regards, Kajoe.

Great feedback, man, thanks. I'm using v2 atm and it's pretty good, but after reading your post, it means only one...flashing time! :D

Sent from my PIXELDROID HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: -pixelfreak-

Kajoe

Apr 21, 2008
Hi Pixelfreak;

I would like to let you know, that battery life is getting better and better. Incredible. Fantastic.
Only thing I noticed is that speed of rom was slowing down a bit, but after I cleaned up it was okay again.
And I had once a black screen after calling. But after waiting abouth 10 seconds, screen was on again.

This evening I am going to install V7.0 from you. I hope that one will give the same results as this one. I will let you know. But you did a incredible job. Is that because I mailed you abouth battery life on Liquid Rom Galaxy S? Did you took a closer look to that rom and made the improvements in your rom? It is really fantastic that you improved this rom so much. Thank you very much.

Hi Pixelfreak.

I tried V7.0 but I miss the extras from carbon rom V3.0, like Pie controls. So I am back to the terrific carbon rom again.

Kajoe

Last edited:

gpietron

Jun 6, 2009
Warsaw
I tried V7.0 but I miss the extras from carbon rom V3.0, like Pie controls. So I am back to the terrific carbon rom again.

that was quick :) - pity, as I was hoping for a performance & battery life comparison, not much time to test myself now (for features, I think this one misses Navigation Ring which I like & use much more than PIE control - not sure if Ribbons provide exactly the same one-touch functionality ...).

Pixelfreak, should there be major differences between these 2 ROMs in battery life, with the same usage? Don't know how much you brought from Carbon and what remains from AOKP ...

cheers,

Dgikar

Nov 22, 2012
Planet Narn
Hmm ... On Pixeldroid JB 4.2.2 v. 2.0 [AOKP & CARBON] [720p/HW/Sound/NOS], after every reboot, for the second day in a row, started popping up error: "The application "com.android.phone" error occurred" ...

After click "OK" until the next reboot, the error no longer appears

Lincoln357

Oct 13, 2008
This is simply awesome! Flashed v3, everything went good, 390/10 partition, Magldr, 4ext recovery, 2Gb ext4...and this rom rocks! Incredibly fast and responsive, very very smooth, gliding thru the UI and apps beautifully. Not a single issue so far, gonna test it extensively in the next couple of days and report back.
Excellent work, Pixelfreak! Keep it up!

Reactions: -pixelfreak-

Photoelectric

Sep 21, 2011
This is simply awesome! Flashed v3, everything went good, 390/10 partition, Magldr, 4ext recovery, 2Gb ext4...and this rom rocks! Incredibly fast and responsive, very very smooth, gliding thru the UI and apps beautifully. Not a single issue so far, gonna test it extensively in the next couple of days and report back.

I'm about to flash the latest update (NAND install). My issue is that I don't currently have a sufficient sd card (had to give a few of mine away to friends and family, and I'm left with an old 4gb card at the moment), so I haven't made the swap partition. My phone is a bit slow with this ROM so far, but everything works great. Even opening the dialer takes 2-3 seconds. Overclocking the phone helps, but battery drains quite fast with any data / wireless as is.

Is the swap partition critical to getting good performance out of this ROM on HD2?

Lincoln357

Oct 13, 2008
I'm about to flash the latest update (NAND install). My issue is that I don't currently have a sufficient sd card (had to give a few of mine away to friends and family, and I'm left with an old 4gb card at the moment), so I haven't made the swap partition. My phone is a bit slow with this ROM so far, but everything works great. Even opening the dialer takes 2-3 seconds. Overclocking the phone helps, but battery drains quite fast with any data / wireless as is.

Is the swap partition critical to getting good performance out of this ROM on HD2?

I never used swap so far and the rom was fast enough...I use DataOnExt on class 10 SD card.

Takisxx

Sep 13, 2009

390/10 partition and works great? i asking cuz on installation guide says 360 partition

clio94

Jan 17, 2007
Kozani
Τhank you for this great rom.The only problem i have is wifi tethering.Barnacle works but it makes ad-hoc wifi network and it isnt supported from my other android devices.Can we with some way to make wifi tethering in normal way like native android wifi tethering?

Lincoln357

Oct 13, 2008
390/10 partition and works great? i asking cuz on installation guide says 360 partition

Well, since I'm using dataonext method, I partitioned nand that way just in case of bad blocks (which, btw I have) to avoid bootloops and other issues. I use that partition on every rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ng3h2lb8.png

this is a charity rom from me. a Member from my team is very ill and needs in the next time medical help and money for medications. He has low budget money in a month for trips to the doctor or the medication can afford. because we are a large community, it does not hurt a small donation of 2-3 dollars to make. I say there are no equal donate for development or for me. it is purely to help a good friend and member of my team. the person is not going to make public who donate to me and I will give them once a month on. I will announce here what has been collected.
    Pixelfreak

• Donation´s
      :good: 15,-$ Pixelfreak, :good: 5,-€ MiroBiala, :good: 2,-€ Johannes Müller, :good: 7,-€ Robbie P, :good: 4,-$ Josip Zorić, :good: 10,-€ Stanislav Brunčič, :good: 2,-€ Liu Hung, :good: 5,-€ coyote968, :good: 10,-€ Fietz, :good: 5,-€ Sven Bensack, :good: 10,-$ TG anonymus ;), :good: 15,-$ tmotard, :good: 7,50€ Katharina Klein, :good: 5,-€ Kajoe, :good: 10,-€ henk de groot, :good: 5,-€ Fabio Scafa, :good: 5,-€ BOBO_01, :good: 2,-€ Gintaras Baranauskas
      The first Donation from 01/06/2013

The second Donation from 14/06/2013

:good: 2,-$ Uwe Döhring, :good: 10,-€ Markus Milde, :good: 2,-€ Au Ka Wai Albert, :good: 5,-€ Christos Margaritis, :good: 10,-€ Ricardo J Johan, :good: 8,-€ dheerajk27, :good: 3,-€ YARASLAU ARSITOV :good: 3,-€ Diana Gulina, :good: 5,-€ พีรพงษ์ กุลนี, :good: 25,-€ Kamil Gajowniczek

dc544ddn.png

• Installation
      Partition Tool
      HD2 Tool
      Recovery for SD
      ★ task29
      ★ instal super wipe via CWM
      ★ make full wipe via CWM
      ★ install your bootloader magldr or clk
      ★ install Recovery with 360 MB System and 5 MB Cache
      ★ 2 GB EXT4 cluster default / SWAP 256 MB / the rest FAT32 cluster default
      ★ install the Rom via CWM
      ★ after the first boot make reboot to recovery
      ★ Fix Permission
      ★ after the install is a black screen -> push the HOME button
      ★ "Settings>Display>volume rocker wake" for awakening with the volume button

★ SD Card and Terminal Guide -> dmesg/logcat/kmesg/dalvic_cache/fsck_msdos HERE

• what Features
      ★ aokp open source project / many thanks to romanbb from aokp team and system files from Carbon Team
      ★ Transparency
      ★ switch settings background
      ★ delete cpu rendering
      ★ load carbon wallpapers
      ★ PIE Controll
      ★ Rooted (Busybox, Superuser)
      ★ Nos_injection_4cylturbo
      ★ Supports both magldr & clk
      ★ Supports both EU & TmoUS
      ★ Rom System Control from AOKP
      ★ Tytung´s JB R2 Kernel
      ★ Tytung´s HWA / thanks Tytung
      ★ Monster Sound
      ★ Screenshot
      ★ Developer Menu enabled
      ★ working 720P and Cam / thanks Tytung
      ★ working wifi tether with barnacle from AROMA -> activate settings/skip wpa_suplicant
      ★ working USB storage
      ★ vocalizer for better TTS ->install from AROMA
      ★ newest play store transparence
      ★ full working GPS
      ★ full working landscape with navigation
      ★ newest play store
      ★ other lock and unlock sounds
      ★ and more and more....

• Known Issues / not work
      ★ ...................................

• Rom performance
      ★ very little accumulator use
      ★ fast working mobile network
      ★ fast working GPS
      ★ fast working WIFI

• AROMA Install
      ★ Language Englisch
      ★ more App´s & Widgets
      ★ SWAP
      ★ WIPE
      ★ RMNET or ppp
      ★ NAND or NAND with DATAonEXT or nativeSD

• Thanks to
      ★ AOKP Team
      ★ Carbon Team
      ★ Tytung
      ★ romanbb
      ★ NYLimited
      ★ Titanic52
      ★ Kameirus
      ★ Exit_Only
      ★ eng.stk
      ★ PartimusPrime
      ★ Bboy
      ★ Rizal Lovins
      ★ ra3al
      ★ zhuhang
      ★ and whoever i missed.....

★ tommypacker´s porting to Nexus One HERE and HTC Desire HERE

I hereby want to say thank you once again: my Team members, Tytung, Robbie P, g.andy, team AOKP members and all those who helped me and support me in this Rom

V3.0

a6mrso73.jpg

jgmbw7f8.png
    ★ insert files for stable sound (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ Bluetooth Tethering (Credits: marco.palumbi & Tytung & macs18max)
    ★ chnage the cron settings (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ blacked apps (Credits: Kameirus)
    ★ LowSound Fixer (Credits: Tytung)
    ★ change build.prop tweaks (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ better battery drain (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ change init.d (Credits: Tytung & pixelfreak)
    ★ other speedo battery pictures (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ change framework-res.apk settings (Credits: macs18max & Pixelfreak)
    ★ and more

Many thanks for all Donators. We all have helped a friend. I hope that could help small donation. in the next few days I will make a new donation!
    V2.0

V2.0

a6mrso73.jpg

jgmbw7f8.png
    ★ insert files for stable sound (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ Bluetooth Tethering (Credits: marco.palumbi & Tytung)
    ★ chnage the cron settings (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ blacked apps (Credits: Kameirus)
    ★ LowSound Fixer (Credits: Tytung)
    ★ change build.prop tweaks (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ better battery drain (Credits: pixelfreak)
    ★ and more

Many thanks for all Donators. We all have helped a friend. I hope that could help small donation. in the next few days I will make a new donation!
    Changelog´s

V2.0

a6mrso73.jpg

V1.0

mtj5pcbb.jpg

tanx pixelfreak
    please

When you have the new version ROM CARBON?

3 weeks. i work in my kitchen in my holiday. in the moment no time for cook

pixelfreak
    my family is complete

We have done it. Since this morning, 8.54 clock our daughter Vanessa Cecile is with us and my family is very happy. This is my daughter and mother well. Sorry but to me it does in the next few days I can not give any support, so I ask all my followers to work the problems of other users. Thank you very much

1391713_547993905274531_1740201218_n.jpg