(help pls)lenovo s6000h rom ..if u have cwm

Search This thread

AhmedJhann

Oct 11, 2013
I bought the tablet 1 week ago. And I installed room and cwm .. But now my ui keeps closing down like again and again. I bought for my exams revision but I was stupid so I started rooting. Continues loop of "system ui has stopped working" appears...

The backup I made doesn't work properly even... Spent whole day fixing..My eyes pain of looking at PC screen... I found other Roms but non work in cwm recovery...

Please someone be really kind and make me a backup of your ROM that can run in cwm recovery. My tablet is s6000h 3g WiFi 16gb v4.2.2...

Make a backup of your stable ROM using cwm recovery and give it to me..
Make sure it is the complete folder so I put it in my SD and use it with cwm recovery restore.

Me and my bro spent whole day and night fixing it,. Nothing happen..
I'm waiting

Lgrootnoob

Oct 1, 2012
Dallas
I bought the tablet 1 week ago. And I installed room and cwm .. But now my ui keeps closing down like again and again. I bought for my exams revision but I was stupid so I started rooting. Continues loop of "system ui has stopped working" appears...

The backup I made doesn't work properly even... Spent whole day fixing..My eyes pain of looking at PC screen... I found other Roms but non work in cwm recovery...

Please someone be really kind and make me a backup of your ROM that can run in cwm recovery. My tablet is s6000h 3g WiFi 16gb v4.2.2...

Make a backup of your stable ROM using cwm recovery and give it to me..
Make sure it is the complete folder so I put it in my SD and use it with cwm recovery restore.

Me and my bro spent whole day and night fixing it,. Nothing happen..
I'm waiting

So the systemui is crashing. Thats understandable if you flashed a buggy rom, or you jacked around too much. There is usually nothing wrong with rooting, its when the "rooter" doesn't know what he is doing and steps out of his comfort zone and messes things up.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that cwm wont flash any roms your finding. Can you post these roms that aren't flashing?
This shouldnt be too hard, if no one has a backup then you'll have to find a rom that flashes or you'll have to find the stock rom.
Best of regards, me. :D

AhmedJhann

Oct 11, 2013
I have a stock

I have a stock ROM but it has to be flashed with PC which I don't know.
I can't pull the battery out so I'm stuck at that point