Bricked-Kernel v1.4r1 killed my screen

Search This thread

DuratecPaul

Nov 1, 2011
Adelaide
yeah faux is what I had on there originally, I changed to bricked to get the call recorder working.
And yeah it is a shame about faux, creative little bugger he is.

DuratecPaul

Nov 1, 2011
Adelaide
There is an easy way to keep it cool. Take cover off, plug in usb, put the phone in the condom. Immerse in water with ice, but make sure condom "neck" is above water. Flash. Boast to people about water cooled sensation. If flashing different Rom/kernel works-profit

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

hehe will the beer fridge be alright:)

tsrzealot

Dec 5, 2009
There is an easy way to keep it cool. Take cover off, plug in usb, put the phone in the condom. Immerse in water with ice, but make sure condom "neck" is above water. Flash. Boast to people about water cooled sensation. If flashing different Rom/kernel works-profit

Terribly sorry about the OT guys, but I just wanted to say that this made not only may day but my entire month :D water-cooled condom-sensation it is, then!

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
Condom is one of the main tools in Russia ;) Actually,as I was writing that post I obviously meant it to be funny,but I was pretty serious about it being the last resort to keep phone cool. I remember someone kept his Desire in the freezer for a day or to just to flash ruu.

Regarding op. Mate, you flashed kernel, then superwiped then flashed another kernel? But that would mean there is no Rom!
Let's start from beginning, I'm curious what happened now. Explain every step that you've done.
Terribly sorry about the OT guys, but I just wanted to say that this made not only may day but my entire month :D water-cooled condom-sensation it is, then!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.